<

FIFA 12

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by Freagle, May 28, 2011.

1. Herbas

Herbas New Member

I think Walcott was on the cover two or three years ago

2. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

Don't know the UK covers tbh, until 2009 I was used to buy the european ones.

3. AFC-Phil

AFC-Phil Active Member Elite

You read my mind. :mrgreen:

I can't see the ratings being made realistic for this year though. The hype around Nasri will shoot him up to 84+ whilst Vermaelen, (Granted he was injured a lot) Szczesny and Walcott will again be underrated at around the 80 mark. Fabianski will probably be underrated too, because of his high profile blunders two seasons ago. Yet Arshavin walks up to the high 80's year after year despite being decent. :lol:

Sidenote - Arsenal pre/post the update are rated exactly the same as Brazil in attack/midfield/defence, yet Brazil are 5* and we are 41/2*. Strange. :lol:

4. Armor for Sleep

Armor for Sleep New Member Elite

Nasri is already 84 or 85. Arshavin is 83 :lol:

Anyone ever feel some pitches are too big/wide? Seems like every ground is similar to the likes of the Nou Camp or a place like that. Say you're playing away to Fulham, the pitch still seems big whereas in reality space is at a premium there. Hopefully this is something that changes in 12.

5. AFC-Phil

AFC-Phil Active Member Elite

Wasn't Arshavin 86 before the update with the default squads?

I'm generally fine with the pitch width at the big stadiums, but you're right about the lack of change compared to the smaller stadiums.

6. 1macca1

1macca1 New Member Trusted

[​IMG]

7. Armor for Sleep

Armor for Sleep New Member Elite

Ye Phil, he was high 80's on the first patch. I think i'd have him on about 79 in fifa 12.

8. redwhiteAustrian

From the US, right?
    No other country with a bit of taste, would put that outrageous word "Soccer" on the cover of such a popular game.

Thanks btw.
    :wink:

9. 1macca1

1macca1 New Member Trusted

It looks absolutely awful doesn't it, especially written just after fifa which includes the word football. Bloody yanks.

I can't believe they're persisting with Rooney on the front cover, I'm struggling to think of a worse role model in football.

10. qs

qs New Member Elite

Glad I don't have to look at Rooney on the cover of my Fifa. We get Richard Dunne over here :lol:

11. spartandre217

spartandre217 Well-Known Member

Richard f***ing Dunne :lol:

12. Freagle

Freagle New Member Trusted

Hahaha, where is that Qs?

13. redwhiteAustrian

:lol:

In Austria, there's also one austrian player on it (Ivanschitz) in recent seasons, along with the likes of Ronaldinho (the Milan one...bah)....but I prefer the UK Editions these days, much better commentators.

14. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

Dunne. :lol:

15. Fab Fabre04

Fab Fabre04 New Member

They always say they're going to reconstruct manager mode. I've given up hope.

And our team is looking **** next season. Plenty of pace, no strength and no doubt they will underrate us until the Jan update when we're top and we become the dogs bollocks.

16. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

Fifa 12 online is just going to be Barcelona v Man City game after game. Guess i'll be playing fifa clubs then!

17. redwhiteAustrian

Four star rating, here we come!

18. spartandre217

spartandre217 Well-Known Member

We'll be lucky to make 3 1/2 at this rate mate :lol:

19. Freagle

Freagle New Member Trusted

Demo: 13th September

20. mccroix

mccroix New Member

gameplay video: Dortmund - Arsenal
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKBwJ_MQKuo&feature=player_embedded#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKBwJ_MQ ... _embedded#</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;!

must be on amateuer, they way our back four behave..on the other hand :roll: