• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 12

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
With Santos and Merte, I'm sure we might have made up a bit on FIFA, compared to what we've lost this summer.
One more good midfielder, and a four stars rating is in our bag.

AFC-Phil

Established Member
It'll be higher than 4!

On a released video on the previous page we were 5. (Even if that was with Cesc and Nasri)

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
No way are we going to get 5.
Maybe 4 and a half ok, but only if the next two signings are of high quality I assume.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
According to wiki:

"A second English commentary team will be included in the form of ITV's Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend, who will be used for tournament modes, though they can also be set as the default commentators"

Rorz

Established Member
The other pairing has been confirmed as Martin Tyler and Alan Smith I think. Won't be the same without Gray!

Herbas

Demo is out.
The first thing that surprised me was that you can't really feel any pace increase by holding the run button. Walcott just can't get away from his defender at all.

spartandre217

Established Member
No pace??? That's a huge problem :lol:

My teams were almost exclusively pace based :(

3 solid but mobile midfielders and 3 VERY fast attacking front men along with a pacy full-back or two ;).

Does this mean I can't utterly massacre teams on the counter anymore?

blaze_of_glory

I didn't find any issue with pace in the time I spend with the demo yesterday. I remember clearly breaking away with Theo after a fantastic through ball from Wilshere.

Herbas

Yeah, the more I play the demo, the more I feel that pace is not so non-existant as I felt at first. But it is definitely more "subtle", maybe it takes a few steps to gain momentum.

AFC-Phil

Established Member
The demo is fantastic.

The new defending system is difficult to adapt to, but it's a major improvement on the old pressure abusing system. Another new feature is that you can switch to your GK whilst out of possession.

It's still early doors, but Fifa 12 looks impressive.

mo50

Established Member
I'm impressed so far, very impressed actually, but I was a cried a bit when I saw Fabregas was an 89 this season. They are missing 5 of our new players God dammit!

I've also seen the release date is the end of this month. Thats brilliant.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Gave in and downloaded this and PES.

Not mad about it so far, compared to 11. PES wasn't too bad actually, they seem to be moving in the right direction at least.

There is light

FIFA 12 is the real deal. It will take talent in defense to win now and im glad about it, you can no longer get away with pressing without doing anything else useful. I love defending as much as i love attacking so this is immense for me.

And some skills are mad really, you can do the BERGKAMP FLICK as well!!!!!! Even with the outside of the foot. Also there is scoop turn and it's a level 4 trick now, pretty awesome, you can do it in every direction now so very effective. The tricks can now be done by a bigger percentage of players, earlier only some could do who had a a high level, now even defenders can do all of the basic tricks and more so the game's a lot more skillful! Perfect really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom