<

FIFA 12

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by Freagle, May 28, 2011.

1. Freagle

Freagle New Member Trusted

Haha! Just to be clear, who is on xbox and who is on ps3?

Freagle = ps3
    Bughazi = ps3
    mo50 = ps3
    DJ = ps3

------

Spartandre = xbox
    1macca1 = xbox

2. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

360 > PS3

8))

3. Kroket

Kroket Trusty and Sensible Trusted

I'm on PS3. I used to have a Xbox but after two Red Rings of Death I said screw it, I'm getting me some proper Japanese hardware.

4. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Xbox right here! We are talking about FIFA 2000, I assume?

5. 1macca1

1macca1 New Member Trusted

Well why wouldn't we be, considering the thread title and all...

6. DJ_Markstar

DJ_Markstar Well-Known Member

This man knows! Man, I've had two 360s die on me as well, but I saw it coming and bought a PS3 at the same time as the first 360. A sound investment...

Oh you...

7. redwhiteAustrian

I was aware of all these "XBOX 360 - red rings" reports but I still bought it, mainly because of my good experiences with the first XBOX, the Halo series and the better gamepad.
    In my opinion, the Playstation gamepad is just complete and utter rubbish.

8. 1macca1

1macca1 New Member Trusted

Completely agree about the PS3 controller, I was Sony all my life then last year started playing a mates xbox. Now, going back to PS3, the controller feels poorly designed and a little flimsy after a while (especially the L3 and R3 buttons).

9. spartandre217

spartandre217 Well-Known Member

With you there red. It's useless for everything I play.

As for the red ring issues... they sucked but with an extended 3 year warranty from the purchase date it wasn't so bad after all. I ended up buying a new version regardless.

Gave the older one to my lil bro, who doesn't live with me

10. Kroket

Kroket Trusty and Sensible Trusted

Once you get used to the PS3 controller it's alright, I even like the thumbstick placement a bit better on the Sony pad. Only thing I seriously dislike compared to 360 is the lack of triggers, L2/R2 feel uncomfortable and are impossible to fully press down without my finger slipping off the controller.

11. Cudareli

Cudareli Antonio Valencia stan

I'm in if this is still up and running...

12. DJ_Markstar

I was starting to wonder tbh...

13. Jbruin

Jbruin New Member

****, so disappointed that you lot started this up on PS3, you's are missing out tbh, I am quite special... In the right way.

14. DJ_Markstar

This is quite awesome :lol:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oiSdZC9xXA&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oiSdZC9 ... re=related</a>

15. redwhiteAustrian

16. spartandre217

spartandre217 Well-Known Member

That's hilarious but I've had similar experiences taking free kicks with the original taker running in front of me or the ball and legitimately annoying me to near murder.

17. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

What division are any of you lot in online? I'm quite proud that I reached div 4, but it's no fun anymore.... It's just too stressful now, and I've lost my enthusiasm.....

18. Jbruin

Jbruin New Member

I'm in Division 2, yet to be relegated, play Ultimate Team a lot though otherwise I'd probably be in Division 1.

19. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Ultimate team is annoying, as the contracts aren't long enough, which means you're forever ****ing around trying to sign players every 5 games or so (thats how it seems) Maybe i'm doing something wrong...

I'm in Div 3 now, but every time I win or lose I get rotten messages sent immediately after! They're grinding me down.... Such utter cocks online.

20. Jbruin

Jbruin New Member

I've found it to be the opposite this year, I very rarely get hate mail, last year was a joke, it'd be every 2 or 3 games some whiny ***** would be messaging me calling me a cheater or some other such nonsense. Gotta admit UT is my favourite game mode, got loads of squads full Arsenal team, Brazil, Argentina, France, Ligue 1, couple of Bronze squads, Silver PL squad, Serie A, La Liga, went proper try hard this year, I've even got a freakin' Russian league squad :lol: . Tried playing CM, didn't even get out of pre-season it was so crap.