• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 12

AFC-Phil

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
With Jack being on the cover, a proper rating for him in the game is now ensured.

You read my mind. :mrgreen:

I can't see the ratings being made realistic for this year though. The hype around Nasri will shoot him up to 84+ whilst Vermaelen, (Granted he was injured a lot) Szczesny and Walcott will again be underrated at around the 80 mark. Fabianski will probably be underrated too, because of his high profile blunders two seasons ago. Yet Arshavin walks up to the high 80's year after year despite being decent. :lol:

Sidenote - Arsenal pre/post the update are rated exactly the same as Brazil in attack/midfield/defence, yet Brazil are 5* and we are 41/2*. Strange. :lol:

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Nasri is already 84 or 85. Arshavin is 83 :lol:

Anyone ever feel some pitches are too big/wide? Seems like every ground is similar to the likes of the Nou Camp or a place like that. Say you're playing away to Fulham, the pitch still seems big whereas in reality space is at a premium there. Hopefully this is something that changes in 12.

AFC-Phil

Established Member
Armor for Sleep said:
Nasri is already 84 or 85. Arshavin is 83 :lol:

Anyone ever feel some pitches are too big/wide? Seems like every ground is similar to the likes of the Nou Camp or a place like that. Say you're playing away to Fulham, the pitch still seems big whereas in reality space is at a premium there. Hopefully this is something that changes in 12.

Wasn't Arshavin 86 before the update with the default squads?

I'm generally fine with the pitch width at the big stadiums, but you're right about the lack of change compared to the smaller stadiums.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
redwhiteAustrian said:
With Jack being on the cover, a proper rating for him in the game is now ensured.

Btw, when was the last time we've had an Arsenal player on a FIFA cover?
Only remember Pat being on it 2005 (wearing that awesome home jersey), and Henry the year before....
images

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It looks absolutely awful doesn't it, especially written just after fifa which includes the word football. Bloody yanks.

I can't believe they're persisting with Rooney on the front cover, I'm struggling to think of a worse role model in football.

qs

Established Member
Glad I don't have to look at Rooney on the cover of my Fifa. We get Richard Dunne over here :lol:

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
:lol:

In Austria, there's also one austrian player on it (Ivanschitz) in recent seasons, along with the likes of Ronaldinho (the Milan one...bah)....but I prefer the UK Editions these days, much better commentators.

Fab Fabre04

They always say they're going to reconstruct manager mode. I've given up hope.

And our team is looking **** next season. Plenty of pace, no strength and no doubt they will underrate us until the Jan update when we're top and we become the dogs bollocks.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Fifa 12 online is just going to be Barcelona v Man City game after game. Guess i'll be playing fifa clubs then!

mccroix

gameplay video: Dortmund - Arsenal
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKBwJ_MQKuo&feature=player_embedded#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKBwJ_MQ ... _embedded#</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;!

must be on amateuer, they way our back four behave..on the other hand :roll:

Top Bottom