• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 12

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
David Smith said:
Same, it's my favourite video game series, I can't get enough of it. Played all of the games over and over. When AC1 came out I thought it was the best game I ever played :eek:ops: ... until the second one came out, and then brotherhood... :angel, finished the story with revelations but I continue to play every game, the story and online, I enjoy it so much. Brotherhood I'd consider my favourite but all are fantastic.
I got revelations last week and it's pretty much the reason why I haven't been on A-M of late. Some great additions to the game but I still think I prefer Brotherhood. It was just better being in Rome.

Wouldn't mind trying the Fifa pro club thing if we get some numbers up Freagle, I'd like to play against any of you guys too if anyone's interested. Moved out of my flat recently and Fifa 12 was my mates so I don't have it atm but will get it in the next week or so.

mo50

Established Member
The one problem we'd encounter with the FIFA club thing is the timing of matches and different time zones. If we could set something up, I'd most definitely be interested.

I've also levelled up to level 7 in head to head season mode :cool: Never been relegated either, although it took me a few tries to get past certain levels.

Freagle

Yeah, time zones can be tricky but we can play during the weekends if people want. We can set this up quite easily, the only thing I worry about is the number of people that are interested.

What is your pro overall? What position do you play? Do you need help levelling your pro?

As of now, you're the only one interested. We need more names on the list and a confirmation from the moderators to use the forums name for our club.

I was thinking of a minimum of 8 players and then we can start going into details about the time zones and a preferred time to play.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Yeah that club thing sounds quite fun. I don't play as much as I used to but I'm sure I could find time to play if I tried.

Freagle

Apologies, just read 1macca1 is interested as well.

As of now

Freagle
1macca1
mo50
DJ_Markstar
Kroket
Bu_Ghazi (Main Position: Left Winger - Secondary Position Second Striker)

2 more and we could start going into details. If we could get 11, that would be great.

Just post the positions you would like to play in so we can later on decide on a formation as well. We can use 4-3-3 for now but later change the formation when we have a clear view on our team.

One position we have to have is a GK.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cheers Freagle, thought you were intentionally ignoring my interest :( I'm not sh*t, I swear! ;)

Wouldn't mind any of the forward positions, don't mind the pressure of being the goalscorer. Or CM.

Btw, those complaining about the lack of pressing ability in this game, is that just against AI? I play 2 player with a mate regularly and don't have any problem trapping him in his own half for long periods as I press relentlessly when I lose the ball. Against AI I have to drop deep to win the ball back though.

Freagle

No reason to ignore your posts macca :p

Fantastic. I'll put you down as our main Striker and your secondary position as a Central Midfielder.

If you know others who are willing to join, bring them in.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Put me down for DM/CM, equally comfortable in either role. Could play fullback too if necessary but I'd rather not. My Pro is crap at the moment but I'll boost him over the weekend, shouldn't be too hard.

1macca1 said:
Btw, those complaining about the lack of pressing ability in this game, is that just against AI? I play 2 player with a mate regularly and don't have any problem trapping him in his own half for long periods as I press relentlessly when I lose the ball. Against AI I have to drop deep to win the ball back though.

Yeah it's definitely worse against the AI, online it's a bit better but I still get torn apart if I'm not focused.

Freagle

This is the updated squad: (I'm assuming we're all talking about ps3?)

Freagle (Main Position: Goalkeeper - Secondary Position Central Defender)

1macca1 (Main Position: Striker - Secondary Position: Left Central Midfielder)

mo50

DJ_Markstar

Kroket (Main Position: Defensive Midfielder - Secondary Position Central Midfielder)

Bu_Ghazi (Main Position: Left Winger - Secondary Position Second Striker)

Spartandre217 (Main Position: Right Winger - Secondary Position RCM)

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
:lol: ****

Got a PS3 at home too but Fifa's on xbox. I thought most here were on 360 for some reason, too.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We don't need you guys anyway! Round the troops spartandre, I'm sure we can find enough players on 360.

Top Bottom