• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 12

Freagle

Haha! Just to be clear, who is on xbox and who is on ps3?

Freagle = ps3
Bughazi = ps3
mo50 = ps3
DJ = ps3

------

Spartandre = xbox
1macca1 = xbox

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
I'm on PS3. I used to have a Xbox but after two Red Rings of Death I said screw it, I'm getting me some proper Japanese hardware.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Kroket said:
I'm on PS3. I used to have a Xbox but after two Red Rings of Death I said screw it, I'm getting me some proper Japanese hardware.

This man knows! Man, I've had two 360s die on me as well, but I saw it coming and bought a PS3 at the same time as the first 360. A sound investment...

Vinci said:
Xbox right here! We are talking about FIFA 2000, I assume?

Oh you...

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I was aware of all these "XBOX 360 - red rings" reports but I still bought it, mainly because of my good experiences with the first XBOX, the Halo series and the better gamepad.
In my opinion, the Playstation gamepad is just complete and utter rubbish.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Completely agree about the PS3 controller, I was Sony all my life then last year started playing a mates xbox. Now, going back to PS3, the controller feels poorly designed and a little flimsy after a while (especially the L3 and R3 buttons).

spartandre217

Established Member
With you there red. It's useless for everything I play.

As for the red ring issues... they sucked but with an extended 3 year warranty from the purchase date it wasn't so bad after all. I ended up buying a new version regardless.

Gave the older one to my lil bro, who doesn't live with me

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Once you get used to the PS3 controller it's alright, I even like the thumbstick placement a bit better on the Sony pad. Only thing I seriously dislike compared to 360 is the lack of triggers, L2/R2 feel uncomfortable and are impossible to fully press down without my finger slipping off the controller.

Jbruin

Established Member
****, so disappointed that you lot started this up on PS3, you's are missing out tbh, I am quite special... In the right way.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
This is quite awesome :lol:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oiSdZC9xXA&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oiSdZC9 ... re=related</a>

spartandre217

Established Member
That's hilarious but I've had similar experiences taking free kicks with the original taker running in front of me or the ball and legitimately annoying me to near murder.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What division are any of you lot in online? I'm quite proud that I reached div 4, but it's no fun anymore.... It's just too stressful now, and I've lost my enthusiasm.....

Jbruin

Established Member
I'm in Division 2, yet to be relegated, play Ultimate Team a lot though otherwise I'd probably be in Division 1.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ultimate team is annoying, as the contracts aren't long enough, which means you're forever ****ing around trying to sign players every 5 games or so (thats how it seems) Maybe i'm doing something wrong...

I'm in Div 3 now, but every time I win or lose I get rotten messages sent immediately after! They're grinding me down.... Such utter cocks online.

Jbruin

Established Member
The Jury said:
Ultimate team is annoying, as the contracts aren't long enough, which means you're forever ******* around trying to sign players every 5 games or so (thats how it seems) Maybe i'm doing something wrong...

I'm in Div 3 now, but every time I win or lose I get rotten messages sent immediately after! They're grinding me down.... Such utter cocks online.
I've found it to be the opposite this year, I very rarely get hate mail, last year was a joke, it'd be every 2 or 3 games some whiny ***** would be messaging me calling me a cheater or some other such nonsense. Gotta admit UT is my favourite game mode, got loads of squads full Arsenal team, Brazil, Argentina, France, Ligue 1, couple of Bronze squads, Silver PL squad, Serie A, La Liga, went proper try hard this year, I've even got a freakin' Russian league squad :lol: . Tried playing CM, didn't even get out of pre-season it was so crap.

Top Bottom