• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 12

Proof

Established Member
I'm in division 9 but I bought the game 3 days ago. This is the first time I'm playing Ultimate Team and I'm quite impressed. I'm making a French team and I already have Koscielny, Cheyrou and Gourcuff. I'm a PS3 owner by the way.

E

Enoch

EA are very smart on how they tricked people on getting this game this year. What was one of the things? They added a super cool scouting system so you can buy 14-16 year old players and to top that off, we'll throw in a youth academy so you have somewhere to place you're young players, but guess what, the game is only 15 seasons long! So while you go out and buy a wonder kid to build, by the time he hits his best years the game will end, brilliant stuff EA, brilliant stuff.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
13th season in head-to-head leagues and in Div 1, I had an average 1st half to the season but won my next 5 matches to claim my first League Title. I've been playing with Brazil and with T.Silva and Lucio at CB the opposition rarely get a chance at goal and with Neymar, Pato and Hulk up front I'm guaranteed goals.

Thinking about starting an UT but was wondering how long it takes to get a decent team and what's the best way to get players (packs/auctions)?

MaestroCesc

The Jury said:
What division are any of you lot in online? I'm quite proud that I reached div 4, but it's no fun anymore.... It's just too stressful now, and I've lost my enthusiasm.....
Im in division one and i have just won it. I am not even that good a player, i kept on getting relegated from div 1 but then i started playing as bayern and my record is 20 wins 1 loss and a few draws. They are amazing , every area of their team is quality. Robben is a beast too

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
MaestroCesc said:
The Jury said:
What division are any of you lot in online? I'm quite proud that I reached div 4, but it's no fun anymore.... It's just too stressful now, and I've lost my enthusiasm.....
Im in division one and i have just won it. I am not even that good a player, i kept on getting relegated from div 1 but then i started playing as bayern and my record is 20 wins 1 loss and a few draws. They are amazing , every area of their team is quality. Robben is a beast too
Munich are good to play with but if you play against another good player with quality forwards then the CB's get torn to shreds so I don't play with them much.

Armor for Sleep said:
Haven't been online for months - how much of a difference does the new patch make? Did it change the gameplay at all?
Haven't noticed a difference but I didn't play online much before the patch. I hate going back to playing against the computer now, so infuriating that no matter who you verse they barely make a single mistake so it takes ages to get the ball back.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
I hated this game at first, found the AI way too good. I was used to winning comfortably enough on legendary but in 12 i had to play world class. I found the AI way too hard to dispossess and the tackling infuriating.

Played a few friendlies lately and seem to be getting to grips a bit with the defending, the key for me is to be patient because when i try and win the ball too early i end up getting taken apart. I'll go online later and get the update before starting a new season. Might go for Dortmund or maybe Newcastle.

iced22

Funny thing about me: I'm in Division 3 and can beat some of my Division 1 friends easily at times.

Yet I couldn't lift a finger against any AI higher than professional.

Is this normal? Or am I just weird/incredibly lucky?

kingcarmelo

iced22 said:
Funny thing about me: I'm in Division 3 and can beat some of my Division 1 friends easily at times.

Just used to your friends game play patterns I would say mate.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Finally got online going in my room after numerous attempts (its a long house!). I thought the divisions thing was some kind of competition you enterd but obviously it has just the new format for ranked matches.

In division 9 now, got promoted after 5 games. Have to say the game has grown on me - didn't like it at all at first.

say yes

forum master baiter
iced22 said:

I don't bother playing against the computer at all in this version - they are just ridiculous.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Armor and anyone else interested, there may be another draft soon. Check usual site for info, contact Shue if you're a newbie.

Top Bottom