• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 14

Proof

Established Member
200px-FIFA_14.jpeg

The game is expected to be released on September 24, 2013 in North America and September 27, 2013 for other regions.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.easports.com/fifa/fifa14/ps3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.easports.com/fifa/fifa14/ps3</a>

According to EA Sports, FIFA 14 is the “most authentic football game in history,” one that strives for realism not only in terms of the play on the pitch, but in the stands as well. The company promises that the “stadiums are alive” and that the crowd’s energy, and how it affects the players on the field, is tangible.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I'll be waiting for the next-gen version of this and I'm VERY excited. It's about time we get the new generation of consoles rolling in.

FYI, don't buy an Xbox One, it's a piece of ****. Reserve the PS4.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
ferrarif50hunt said:
Dokaka said:
don't buy an Xbox One, it's a piece of ****.
Why's that?

You can't play offline unless you have online, it costs 100 quid more, it looks like a VCR, once a game is played on one console it can't be played on another (so you can't trade anymore), and I even heard that there is a camera connected so you are always being watched :lol: .... I'm dead serious. But supposedly they had to get rid of the camera.

I've always preferred Xbox, but I think I'm going to cross the border and get a PS4 after the reviews on the Xbox one.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
CurryFlavoured said:
ferrarif50hunt said:
Dokaka said:
don't buy an Xbox One, it's a piece of ****.
Why's that?

You can't play offline unless you have online, it costs 100 quid more, it looks like a VCR, once a game is played on one console it can't be played on another (so you can't trade anymore), and I even heard that there is a camera connected so you are always being watched :lol: .... I'm dead serious. But supposedly they had to get rid of the camera.

After the massive ****storm from fans they got rid of the online constraint, and they apparently allow games to be traded as well. But the camera is still there, and it actually checks the player's facial expressions, heart rate and so on while he's playing, sending that information to MS servers. They even patented a technology where the camera checks how many people are in the room when you buy a film online. If the camera counts more than two persons you'll have to pay a higher fee for the film, some full blown 1984 **** there.

Probably the worst feature of the console though is that it's region locked and can only be used in 21 countries in the world, exclusively in the Western hemisphere. Basically saying **** you to China, Indonesia, Russia, all of Latin America minus Brazil and the whole African continent.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

When is Fifa 14 released on the PS4? Last year I traded in my PS3 and got an Xbox, decided to get the PS4 instead of the new Xbox though. I'm getting GTA 5 for the xbox (as I don't think it'll be available for the PS4 will it?) but will probably leave fifa 14 until it's out on the PS4.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
jones said:
CurryFlavoured said:

After the massive ****storm from fans they got rid of the online constraint, and they apparently allow games to be traded as well. But the camera is still there, and it actually checks the player's facial expressions, heart rate and so on while he's playing, sending that information to MS servers. They even patented a technology where the camera checks how many people are in the room when you buy a film online. If the camera counts more than two persons you'll have to pay a higher fee for the film, some full blown 1984 **** there.

Don't see why you can't just turn the console so it is facing a wall to avoid that ****.

WengerFaithful

This is a great read about the two machines ...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.techradar.com/reviews/gaming/games-consoles/ps4-1131803/review" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.techradar.com/reviews/gaming ... 803/review</a>

PS4 will blow Xbox One out of the water all the stats are pretty much similar with Game Power and how they will look on screen but the machine is Ugly cost more and Online will cost you more its very restrictive and these Big Brother antics even if they do roll back on them can go Jump.

Don't forget how easy the PS3/PS4 controller is compared to that lump of a controller you get with the Xbox One - only in America will it do well because they are the most stupid commercial market in the world and are Loyal because Microsoft is American and PS - Japanese.

Though Sony is getting rid of any Free Online Playing with the PS4 and you will have to pay a monthly Fee of 10euro or their abouts.

Both consoles will not play games from the previous Generations consoles.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Why is Microsoft so ****ing daft? They fail with the windows phone cause all the apps isn't free like Android, and now they come up with these **** with the xbox. Ain't they rich enough?

Not buying Fifa14 anyway, I like to buy every 2 seasons.

WengerFaithful

Clrnc said:
Why is Microsoft so ******* daft? They fail with the windows phone cause all the apps isn't free like Android, and now they come up with these **** with the xbox. Ain't they rich enough?

Not buying Fifa14 anyway, I like to buy every 2 seasons.

Yeah Microsoft have really shot themselves in the foot even if they do role back on everything the PR damage is done and the trust is gone. Plus the main reason people are loyal to one console over the other is because they have a bookcase of games from the old machine which they can still play on the new one - with both machines not allowing play back old generation games - Xbox consumers are now free to pick up a PS4 as their old games are useless anyway. Mircosoft will get an awful bloody nose come Christmas.

I rotate every two season as well between PES but this is the first season I brought PES back after a couple of weeks as it was so poor and picked up Fifa13 so I'm at a crossroads as what to now as it seems Fifa have left PES for dead.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
In short, the Xbox One is: Less powerful, £100 more expensive and comes with a mandatory camera THAT MUST BE ONE AT ALL TIMES. It isn't region locked though, they threw that idea away with all the DRM bullshit. Still, why pay £100 more for a lesser system?

FWIW I only own an Xbox 360 now, but there's no way I'm buying an Xbox One now, mostly down to principal. They actually though they could relinquish our rights as owners of our games, **** off.

Oh, and if you just love games in general, Sony's got a motherload of exclusive titles down the line, something Microsoft does not.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Dokaka said:
I'll be waiting for the next-gen version of this and I'm VERY excited. It's about time we get the new generation of consoles rolling in.

Mate, have they still not asked you to be on the cover? Why are they stalling?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
DJ_Markstar said:
Dokaka said:

Mate, have they still not asked you to be on the cover? Why are they stalling?

It's Sepp Blatter, that ****er has a grudge against me. If it weren't for him I'd be starting for Spain and on the cover of every EA Sport's game!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Xbox one is more powerful actually Dokaka, but thats about that.

WF, I agree. I love PES during the PS2 years but I got a huge shock when I bought it for PS3 2 seasons ago. It has fallen behind FIFA so much. Shame both new consoles don't support old games though.

WengerFaithful

Clrnc said:
Xbox one is more powerful actually Dokaka, but thats about that.

WF, I agree. I love PES during the PS2 years but I got a huge shock when I bought it for PS3 2 seasons ago. It has fallen behind FIFA so much. Shame both new consoles don't support old games though.

I dont think your right Clrnc the Xbox One is not more powerful it only equals or is beaten Spec by Spec by the PS4 from the Compare Charts I have seen.

mo50

Established Member
Everyone should be getting a PS4, that's a no brainer.

Then we could determine once and for all who the A-M FIFA champion is.

WengerFaithful

mo50 said:

Game On ... Im still knocking about on Fifa13 peeps ha ha. Dubs4Sammy all Non Cable Guy Like Stalkers welcome ha ha.

mo50

Established Member
WengerFaithful said:
mo50 said:

Game On ... Im still knocking about on Fifa13 peeps ha ha. Dubs4Sammy all Non Cable Guy Like Stalkers welcome ha ha.

Unfortunately I didn't buy fifa 13. I'm stuck with the old one, but once fifa 14 comes out I'll school you.a

Latest posts+

Top Bottom