• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 14

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Baffles me how Silva is rated higher than Mata and Özil and how Rooney is rated higher than 85.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
one good thing EA has done is add 9 different formations to ultimate team to allow for more creativity in setting up squads.

the biggest gripe i had last year was the 4-2-3-1 required 2 CAMs instead of being able to use a LM and RM. that's been remedied.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.clickonline.com/games/nine-formations-added-to-fifa-14-ultimate-team/19804/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.clickonline.com/games/nine-f ... eam/19804/</a>

jinjin5000

<a class="postlink" href="http://fut14.fifanow.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fut14.fifanow.com/</a>

Santi Cazorla 85
Jack Wilshere 82
Mikel Arteta 82
Laurent Koscielny
Thomas Vermaelen
Tomáš Rosický 80
Wojciech Szcz?sny
Olivier Giroud 80
Bacary Sagna 80
Per Mertesacker 80
Gervinho 80
Lukas Podolski 80
Theo Walcott 80
Kieran Gibbs 78
Monreal 78
Abou Diaby 77
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 77
Aaron Ramsey 77
Nicklas Bendtner 76
Lukasz Fabianski 76

Apparently, many of the players on Arsenal did really terrible so they all stayed same or got downgraded. Especially walcott.

Meanwhile, silva is 88 and Vidic is 87

spartandre217

Established Member
jinjin5000 said:
http://fut14.fifanow.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Santi Cazorla 85
Jack Wilshere 82
Mikel Arteta 82
Laurent Koscielny
Thomas Vermaelen
Tomáš Rosický 80
Wojciech Szcz?sny
Olivier Giroud 80
Bacary Sagna 80
Per Mertesacker 80
Gervinho 80
Lukas Podolski 80
Theo Walcott 80
Kieran Gibbs 78
Monreal 78
Abou Diaby 77
Aaron Ramsey 77
Nicklas Bendtner 76
Lukasz Fabianski 76

Apparently, many of the players on Arsenal did really terrible so they all stayed same or got downgraded. Especially walcott.

Meanwhile, silva is 88 and Vidic is 87

Silva is 88... and Theo at 80 after scoring 21 last season.. You whut mate?

thedon5

BFG same as Gervinho :shock: .

I hope that's rubbish but knowing EA it's probably true if not lower.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Meanwhile on PES Arsenal players are way overrated. Vermaelen is better than Koscielny and way better than Mertesacker, Arteta is on 90 when played CM, Rosicky is on 86, Shezzy is on 87, Chamberlains on 86 and Jenkinsons on 82.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Getting the ps4 so might as well wait for Fifa 14, anyone know when it's out and if you can pre-order the one were you get premium UT packs?

E

Enoch

THunter said:
Getting the ps4 so might as well wait for Fifa 14, anyone know when it's out and if you can pre-order the one were you get premium UT packs?

24 September in North America and 27 September for the rest of the world.

When you pre-order it you receive 24 FIFA Ultimate Team Premium Gold Packs and Celebration Bundle. I don't know if that's just North America or for everyone.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Antonio Valencia is rated 83 and Walcott 81? :lol:

Also, Giroud, Gibbs and Ramsey all have the same rating as a year earlier.

I'm not buying the game, anyway. The games are too ****, full of bugs and the same old to spend 60 euros on.

Pires7_Legend

spartandre217 said:
jinjin5000 said:
http://fut14.fifanow.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Santi Cazorla 85
Jack Wilshere 82
Mikel Arteta 82
Laurent Koscielny
Thomas Vermaelen
Tomáš Rosický 80
Wojciech Szcz?sny
Olivier Giroud 80
Bacary Sagna 80
Per Mertesacker 80
Gervinho 80
Lukas Podolski 80
Theo Walcott 80
Kieran Gibbs 78
Monreal 78
Abou Diaby 77
Aaron Ramsey 77
Nicklas Bendtner 76
Lukasz Fabianski 76

Not getting Fifa this year **** that ****, sick and tired of every year having Arsenal players with a joke ratings.

Seriously it is a ****ing joke we bad 2/3 best defence in the league and our defenders are soo crap on Fifa! Walcott had a best season last year and still rated same as Gervinho?? So on Fifa 13 he was 81 and now he is 80 after scoring 21 goals last season, ****ing joke!! Podolski was 84 on last version and now he is 80, Giroud was 82 and now 80 - you having ****ing piss! Ramsey and Arteta should be much higher aswell.

****ing joke of a game not a hope me getting it this year.

Jbruin

Established Member
Theo and Poldi's rating going down is one of the most nonsensical things I've ever seen, both had good seasons last year as wide players, Poldi had 16 goals and 11 assists from the LW last season including some time off with injury and Walcott was ridiculously good last season, 20+ goals, double figure assists. It's just beyond * exactly how badly EA have ****ed our ratings up, Benoit Assou Ekotto is rated higher than Monreal and Gibbs... Just think about that for a second... Let it sink in... A human being actually got paid to think that up.

Despite saying this I'm obviously gonna buy it, purely because there is no other football game out there to buy other than Football Manager. I'm hoping improved game play will make me forget about the stupid rating. Probably gonna buy it on the 360 to get a feel for it due to getting a free copy with my pre-ordered Xbox One, also all your stats/Ultimate Team/career mode etc. get's carried over from 360>One so no need to start from scratch with your new console.

spartandre217

Established Member
It really is obscene.. I'm guessing the scouser muppets responsible for this game think this is a good joke and revenge for us upstaging em the past 7/8 seasons.

Santi had a massively better season than any CAM in the league and is only 85.

Podolski double digits from the wing qnd is dropped down despite having one of his best seasons ever.

Theo had 21 goals and 14! Assists i mean.. come on EA.. get your crap in gear.

You can bet theyll overrate the lads up north though

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Refuse to believe Theo is rated that, he should be 84 at least, he's the best wide man in the prem.

thedon5

These are the full ratings.

Walcott 81
Giroud 80
Podolski 80
Oxlade-Chamberlain 77
Bendtner 75
Miyaichi 71
Park 70
Gnabry 67
Sanogo 65
Afobe 65
Akpom 59
Gervinho 79
Özil 87
Cazorla 85
Wilshere 82
Arteta 82
Rosicky 80
Ramsey 77
Diaby 77
Flamini 77
Frimpong 68
Yennaris 62
Toral 54
Koscielny 81
Vermaelen 81
Sagna 80
Mertesacker 80
Gibbs 78
Monreal 77
Jenkinson 71
Bellerin 56
Szczesny 79
Viviano 78
Fabianski 76
Martinez 62

Meanwhile Young is 82, Valencia is 83, Ferdinand is 83, Torres is 82, Lennon is 80, Skrtel is 81, Adebayor is 80, Silva is 88 and Lucas is 81.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Vermaelen rated higher than Mertesacker? DO THEY WATCH MATCHES?

FFS.

entropy13

Established Member
THunter said:
Vermaelen rated higher than Mertesacker? DO THEY WATCH MATCHES?

FFS.

Because of how the overall rating is calculated I would not consider a 1pt difference significant at all.

Shouldn't the bigger issue be is that Walcott is still roughly 'at the same level' as Lennon (81 v. 80)? And that Ferdinand is still considered better than any of our CBs (83 v. 81/80)?

WengerFaithful

thedon5 said:
These are the full ratings.

Walcott 81
Giroud 80
Podolski 80
Oxlade-Chamberlain 77
Bendtner 75
Miyaichi 71
Park 70
Gnabry 67
Sanogo 65
Afobe 65
Akpom 59
Gervinho 79
Özil 87
Cazorla 85
Wilshere 82
Arteta 82
Rosicky 80
Ramsey 77
Diaby 77
Flamini 77
Frimpong 68
Yennaris 62
Toral 54
Koscielny 81
Vermaelen 81
Sagna 80
Mertesacker 80
Gibbs 78
Monreal 77
Jenkinson 71
Bellerin 56
Szczesny 79
Viviano 78
Fabianski 76
Martinez 62

Meanwhile Young is 82, Valencia is 83, Ferdinand is 83, Torres is 82, Lennon is 80, Skrtel is 81, Adebayor is 80, Silva is 88 and Lucas is 81.

Torres down 3 (Good Adjustment) but Poldolski down 3 and Walcott to remain the same and only Cazorola going up by 1 is terrible adjustments by EA.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
The demo is out for 360 and PS3.

Other than players feeling a bit heavier, the differences are minimal. You can knuckle ball free kicks down, and you don't have to hold down LT/L2 to perform tricks.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom