• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 15/Pro Evo 2015

GOONER1991

Established Member
Don't think anybody actually looks at this part of the forum anymore. But anyone does, put your opinions of the new games here, and share your PSN/GAMER TAG and maybe we can get some games going.

FIFA 15 launches here in the UK on Friday (26 September).

The demo is pretty good, if anyone is paying attention. Always is though, and the end game tends to be completely different, so will have to wait until Friday to form a proper opinion.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Played the demo on PC. It's the first FIFA since 12 where I've felt there were some radical changes.

Everything just feels a lot better, there are like 3 times as many animations and the balls moves a lot more realistic.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Murdered FIFA 13 on PS3 for a long time, after I didn't buy FIFA 14 due to being put off by dodgy feedback.

Got a PS4 and FIFA 15 dropping on my doorstep on Friday, so let's see. I'm thinking after skipping a release, I'm probably be more satisfied than most with the new game.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I've got FIFA 15 on the ps4, the finishing is absurd tbh. I understand you want to make it a challenge but **** me, its ridiculous.

Also some of the ratings are downright scandalous.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The defending in this game is still rubbish specially tactical defending.

frass

Can anyone tell me why the kick off squad is different from online friendlies squad and how I can go about getting the right ones e.g welbeck is in the kick off squad but when I go online to play my mate he's not there.

wengerboy

Established Member
The defence system has shifted from rewarding pressing to sitting back and waiting, instead of attacking the opposition with the ball just sit back and let them come at you.

BobP

Memri Fan
FIFA is ****ing stupid.

Was doing some research on this "momentum" malarkey and apparently it is supposed to replicate in game scenarios but that's ****ing bullshit, teams don't just randomly make a comeback, for example, as happens on FIFA out of the blue, there is context behind the comebacks.

Mind you I'm talking about FIFA 13 here, vowed to never purchase another FIFA game from those scumbags EA, hope North Korea do them for some reason.

Crooner

Pes 15 is brilliant. I have fifa for ultimate team but it's the most unrealistic football game. It's probably the worst fifa in five years.

Toast

Established Member
FIFA 15 is seriously awful. I got my copy for free and I still feel ripped off.

BobP

Memri Fan
I've heard PES have really upped their game this season, mind you I haven't had a go on it.

It's a shame I'm willing to bet that people don't play PES because of the licensing and the overall cheap look the game has.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i have PES 15 it's really nice they improved their game play alot this year i like PES 15 cuz you can defend on it Fifa 15 you just can't defend and keep conceding stupid goals.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Markomac316 on ps4 if anyone fancies a game of fifa.

KyleHyde

Pretty keen on playing PES but the game seems pretty bare bones to me when it comes to game modes. Will master league and career keep me busy? Do they have an interesting online pro mode?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
BobP said:
I've heard PES have really upped their game this season, mind you I haven't had a go on it.

It's a shame I'm willing to bet that people don't play PES because of the licensing and the overall cheap look the game has.

PES is on a different level. Looks amazing, highly responsive and the gameplay is so realistic. It will only appeal to those who enjoy realism. For example, if you move your defenders and shift them across correctly, on the highest difficulty, possession based teams will hold the ball for ages trying to find a way through. Every game is different as every team plays differently and even the small teams make it difficult for you.

Other than the lack of licensing, which isn't a problem on the ps3 as if you spend 10 minutes downloading the right file and implementing it, the game will look like it is fully licensed. The main problem for me is form arrows. Why someone can go from a green arrow to dark purple makes no sense to me, but I suppose it forces you to play with the entire squad which is quite fun. Debuchy at centre back here I come.

Iceman10

Established Member
Got PES during Christmas hols and the licensing thing was more or less worked around through a third party download to get the teams and strips sorted (see link). No Emirates Stadium, but no loss, have liked the gameplay on PES. Only regret is not having been able to play it much since the holiday period.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pes-patch.com/forum/thread-8817-post-15138.html#pid15138" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pes-patch.com/forum/thread-8 ... l#pid15138</a>

Latest posts

Top Bottom