• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 16 / PES 2016

BobP

Memri Fan
Career mode is trash.

I remember on FIFA 13 I offered cash plus Gervais Yao Kouassi for Neymar, was accepted.

Also the practice thing is nonsense, can do that on FIFA 04 career mode.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Career mode's the only thing I play. Ultimate team looks like the biggest waste of money.

Quite sad that if you get the special edition you get Messi and Ronaldo for 5 games or something. Wow, 20 euro extra to get the best players for 5!!!! games. Such bargain, very enthused.

Not to slate anyone who enjoys ultimate team, but it's just not for me.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Career mode's the only thing I play. Ultimate team looks like the biggest waste of money.

Quite sad that if you get the special edition you get Messi and Ronaldo for 5 games or something. Wow, 20 euro extra to get the best players for 5!!!! games. Such bargain, very enthused.

Not to slate anyone who enjoys ultimate team, but it's just not for me.
You can easily play ultimate team without having to spend extra money. I just prefer playing against real people rather than the computer. Way more fun making some poor kid rage quit when you're 5-0 up at half time haha

Lilwizzle

Established Member
People actually never learn, PES? Demo always feels promising, but the game never flows like FIFA does. The dribbling is still arcadey and skills non-existent, mechanics are uneven when crossing and the passing is that same jarring ping-pong **** that Fifa had 5 years ago. It reminds me of a slightly worse FIFA 12 actually, which tbh was pretty fun. Them Japanese sure do know how to draw though, impressive cutscenes.

Still lacks a lot of the brilliance that EA have in the finer details of the game, such as variations in saves and shooting technique/positions, flicking the right stick for first touch, hold L1 + triple tapping O (or square is you use original controls) for that early low cross, skilled passing, skilled dribbling, skills etc. I was quite happy when they decided not to drastically change FIFA 16 but rather improve and iron out the issues, best football game in years the last one.

Lilwizzle

Established Member
Plus PES doesn't have online clubs mode, or anything similar. Either game, you'll end up getting bored of the same old 11 v 11 after a few months. Eventually after winning countless Div 1 trophies and creating numerous Ultimate Teams, club mode with 2-3 teammates is the next best thing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nice to see the PES changed the commentary Peter Drury is very good commentator

thierrytheking14

You can easily play ultimate team without having to spend extra money. I just prefer playing against real people rather than the computer. Way more fun making some poor kid rage quit when you're 5-0 up at half time haha

I prefer playing my mates online - at least there's no rage quitting if you give them a hammering.

Have one mate (massive Sp**s fan) where every week we play...I gave him a ridiculous tonking one nite with Everton. Still makes me smile to this day :lol:

Attachments

• IMG-20150829-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20150829-WA0001.jpeg
    435.3 KB · Views: 22

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

One thing I have noticed about Fifa 16, is the shooting has improved massively, for example the side foot shots have a lot more power and control and look super nice when they're pulled off. For example Payet's first goal yesterday, you wouldn't be able to do that on fifa 15 really, also you can choose which corner to go to a lot easier. I really like it.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
One thing I have noticed about Fifa 16, is the shooting has improved massively, for example the side foot shots have a lot more power and control and look super nice when they're pulled off. For example Payet's first goal yesterday, you wouldn't be able to do that on fifa 15 really, also you can choose which corner to go to a lot easier. I really like it.

Volleys, especially from set pieces and heading clearances etc, have also been significantly improved. First goal I scored was a first time volley from a headed clearance, those were almost impossible to score on Fifa 15.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Volleys, especially from set pieces and heading clearances etc, have also been significantly improved. First goal I scored was a first time volley from a headed clearance, those were almost impossible to score on Fifa 15.

Yeah bro! I always use corners to try them, fling them out to the person just outside the box and shoot, probs score 2/10 but its still fun, Costa hit a beauty, took it down on his chest and everything.

blaze_of_glory

Just got PES 2016.. best foitball game ever made. Do any of you lads play myclub mode?
I just picked it up on Tuesday. Loving it so far, even though I"m struggling a bit to adapt from Fifa.

No clue about any of the modes yet though, I've just been playing the Chaaaaaaampiooooonns League.

edit: oh and of course importing the real kits, etc for the EPL. Tedious but worth doing.

Stoneh

Haha I played become a legend and joined Arsenal... my player is an AM... Wenger slotted me straight in as a RB! :(

Talk about realism!

blaze_of_glory

You boys are tempting me to break my fifa streak for the first time in years.

Just be aware that you'll have to spend a fair amount of time importing kits and badges, etc for the EPL and a fair number of other leagues if you want them all to be the actual teams. Its pretty easy once you figure out how its done though (on PS4 anyway).

Godwin1

Very well-known
Just be aware that you'll have to spend a fair amount of time importing kits and badges, etc for the EPL and a fair number of other leagues if you want them all to be the actual teams. Its pretty easy once you figure out how its done though (on PS4 anyway).
Yeah it's not a problem the lack of liscences for me, I'm more into competitive local and online mp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom