<

FIFA 17

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by OnlyOne, Jun 7, 2016.

1. LordBendtner

LordBendtner Well-Known Member

They script because they want to keep the game exciting for the majority of the players. If a completely noob plays against an regular EA think it would EA will feel sorry for the noob and even out the mechanics in the game so the regular player would struggle just to make a simple pass.

Its very noticable too feel after you score a goal. Your players will drop back and let the opponent come at you when 2 seconds ago you were all over him.

Trilly, NotAUserName and Godwin1 like this.
  2. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Even though there might be scripting, you still win some games 6-0 in div 1 so it might not be true, but i agree with the feeling that there is scripting though.

3. BaZZe

BaZZe Bitterswede

There has been rumors of a sotry mode in the style of the 2k games being made.

Sooo Frostbite? Does that mean that we will have destructible arenas? :lol:

OnlyOne likes this.
  4. 4R5Emaniac

4R5Emaniac Always fresh from Bangladesh

I'd like to add to the calls for removing scripting, improving CM and stats. There should be much better and deeper focus on the player attributes and traits. Positions too need to be turned into something more deeper or just remove them.

More variations to how the game doesn't become tika taka waka waka for every freaking team.

5. ferrarif50hunt

ferrarif50hunt Well-Known Member

Most needed feature: Separate difficulties for AI attack and defence.

Wanted this for ages, if I play single player I have to stick it on Legendary just to make the AI put together an attack against me but then I can't score a goal. Can't be that hard to put in the game, surely.

Another feature that's needed: Lateral pass and move. Obviously holding LB or L1 when passing makes your player make a run after he's played the ball, but he always runs in a straight line down the field towards to opponents goal and it's very predictable. You should be able to, maybe by holding LB AND RB when passing, be able to make the player run in-field towards the middle of the pitch.

6. Panenka

Panenka Member

Gameplay looks decent. I'd like to see a more realistic transfer market.
    I know inflation is affecting football big time but I highly doubt Watford will pay £19m to Swansea for the services of Shaun MacDonald anytime soon. That's what happened on my Fifa 16 career mode back in January. I subsequently traded the game in the following day.
    Man can't deal with fantasy **** like that.

7. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah, since UT is their cashcow they've been neglecting the rest. Career mode is my favourite game mode and I know EA can build a great one, but they just don't.

I'm also a big hockey fan, play NHL16 10 times more than fifa tbh. The career mode is amazing. There's this whole morale system which forces me to make sure that the players are happy, because it has impact on their performance. Its a whole combination of ice time, our results and also the players relationships. Some times I notice that one of my better players is actually really hated in the dressing room which forces me to trade him away in order to get team morale up. Then there is the whole salary cap thing, which forces you to be creative with your contracts. I would love to develop 5 players into super stars, but come contract talks they'll demand to be payed like superstars so I can't hold on to all of them. And the main source of new players is draft day. The whole season you scout players and try to identify that player you will need three years from now. I absolutely love it, sometimes I play for hours and hours without actually playing a hockey match.

Would love it if EA can bring a good career mode to fifa.

Penn_, 4R5Emaniac and Majora like this.
  8. Majora

Majora Well-Known Member

One thing I'd like to see in career mode is not only the ability to move clubs into different leagues but to lower club finances and expectations. For example, move Arsenal to the championship and start from there with realistic expectations and finances and work your way up.

9. 4R5Emaniac

4R5Emaniac Always fresh from Bangladesh

Is Fifa manager still going on? They could merge those two into one and it would be major, really.

krackpot likes this.
  10. BaZZe

BaZZe Bitterswede

Story mode NBA 2k style confirmed:

11. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

Looked good until I found out it's not customisable, falls short again out of laziness/ wanting something for next year.

12. razörist

****ing Rashford again! Is this real? I like it. Wondering what they will do with NHL 17.

13. razörist

They will probably make you buy his model girlfriend, lambo and villa with real money though :lol:

14. Juan Matas Beard

Juan Matas Beard Friendly Mancunian facial hair

Career-mode based on Rashford.:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

15. BaZZe

BaZZe Bitterswede

Looks like your name won't be customizable probably because of the recorded lines. You'll maybe be able to customize the looks though and you will be able to play all the PL clubs.

BTW they added all the PL managers in the game aswell[​IMG]

Nyctophobia, 4R5Emaniac and Batman like this.
  16. BaZZe

BaZZe Bitterswede

Harry Kane apparently worked as a story consultant for story mode :lol:

17. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

Some good changes being made, sounds like players could have a more unique feel like those in PES.

18. Juan Matas Beard

Juan Matas Beard Friendly Mancunian facial hair

Kane, Marco Reus, Deli Alli, Marcus Rashford and others were all consulted during development.

19. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

If they actually look that good in game I will be shocked.

20. razörist

Hahahah yes! Looking forward to press conferences with Wenger protecting Alex Hunter after yet another ****e performance! And Mourinho better keep Alex on the bench for three seasons before selling him to Preston. EA promised us authenticity.

4R5Emaniac likes this.