• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 17

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
27-Kroos-lg.jpg

giphy.gif

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Played the demo earlier and was quite disappointed. I thought the Frostbite engine would really change up the gameplay but it still feels the same as the previous instalments.

General attacking play and penalties are much improved though but nothing to match the player ID system in PES.

Played the demo last night after skipping FIFA 16, and I was pleasently surprised by the improved AI.

The AI controlled team mates were making some brilliant runs behind the defence.

The journey mode also looks good shame it's affiliated with that **** man united

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Played the demo last night after skipping FIFA 16, and I was pleasently surprised by the improved AI.

The AI controlled team mates were making some brilliant runs behind the defence.

The journey mode also looks good shame it's affiliated with that **** man united
You'll be able to choose any PL team to play for in the full game though :cool:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Journey mode really is alot of fun, reminds me of the old Fifa challenges.

Was surprised at how much I liked Hunter from the little I've played, thought there might be a disconnect with not being able to personal the character.

Surely there's only so much they can do with it each year though?

Polar Bear

First time I got to download the demo today, seems a lot like Fifa 16 from the gameplay, the penalties are much better though, need to look through it more. PES 2017 is much improved from last year, I'm liking the gameplay from the demo

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Playing the early full release now and I have to say it's really good this year. When I played the beta a few weeks ago I liked it but this is much improved and in some way very different from the beta. I've only played a couple of matches thus far but on World Class this plays really really well. Playing against Tottenham they really press a lot and make it tough to pass the ball around comfortably. Against United you've got more time on the ball but they're a very big team so Zlatan and Fellaini are a handful to deal with in the box. The AI is leaps and bounds better. They take way more risks passing and so the percentages and possession are much more realistic and perhaps most importantly they aren't afraid to shoot. Zlatan and Kane especially really keep you on your toes because they'll shoot from anywhere including some really odd angles. I think this is probably the biggest leap from one year to the next that FIFA has taken for about a decade. It's actually challenging to play against teams around your level but in an organic way. So far I haven't felt like I've been cheated or scripted into anything. Everything I've conceded has been my fault and everything I've scored has been a result of good execution. I hope they don't screw with the gameplay to appease the ADHD kiddies who want to play arcade football because it's basically perfect as is.

Chami

http://sofifa.com/team/1

Arsenal players stats and potential

Quite disappointed with some of our youngters potentials, especially Iwobi's (82) that I would value as a strong 85 for now. But also with Holding and Jeff ones that are nearly the same as Sanogo's one

Lilwizzle

Established Member
fifa 17 skills tutorial
'Okocha Sombrero Flick':lol: Looks dangerous, can definately see defenders glitching out trying to head it away, should be fun. Will definitely be adding that and that fake pass exit to my locker.

Guy missed a few skills too

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah I will jack up Iwobi's stats before I start my careermode, no worries.

razörist

I just saw Özil do his custom Mira celebration when I completed his hatrick against Liverpool in my career mode...that's class EA!

razörist

Almost every clear shot I have goes in. Now I'm a good finisher, but that is no fun. Looks like the goalkeepers are ****e. Corners are fun though.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Almost every clear shot I have goes in. Now I'm a good finisher, but that is no fun. Looks like the goalkeepers are ****e. Corners are fun though.

Change the setting for CPU GK difficulty? That's what I did in 16 when it became to easy to score on legendary. I have only played the demo for 17 but I will be purchasing it this weekend :)

juice man

Can't make his mind up
For those who have been playing the full release - how is it so far? Same old crap, or have they made it a better game this time around?

razörist

For those who have been playing the full release - how is it so far? Same old crap, or have they made it a better game this time around?
I can't really put my finger on it. I can tell you the AI is very good, my team actually plays like a team and feels like there's an idea behind it. There's less space, better movement, inteligent positioning. The corners/free kicks are way more fun. But I don't know, something just doesn't feel right. Maybe its just me.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom