• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 17

Aevi

Hale End FC
Ibrahimović should have been the highest rated striker, ahead of Suarez.
giphy.gif

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not surprised by the stats, you only have to look on the previous page with Cech have a better weak foot than Özil. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
CrrAclmXEAAKU1v.jpg:large

2 of the top 6 rated PL players from Arsenal, not bad.

Goon_si

FIFA been **** for years. Last one I played plenty was probably like 5-6 yers ago. I bought 2014 on discount (for around 25 euros/20 pounds) and played it maybe like 5 hours all together. I'm done with the game, well with EA in general.

Oh_Snap

High rating for Sideways Toni there.
Thought so too, but this new measurement "packing-rate" showed that there are very few players that outplay more defenders than kroos.
also a very strong stat of mesut, who is also good on the other end: receiving passes safe that outplayed a lot of defenders.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Those passing stats on the FUT cards are pointless anyway. Payet probably has a higher pass rating than Özil because of his crossing, whereas Özil is better at short and long passing. Özil likely also has way better vision and movement.

Harambe

In my opinion, the cards can be set to whatever really, you will never know how they're going to actually play out, many of the cards in 16 were rated this and that but played differently to what was stated, especially online. And I think that with this new game engine you never know what your going to get. remember it's EA were talking about aswell.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom