• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 17

Bendtneer

I played fifa 17 today for the 1st time.Its really good.I mean you just cant run past the mid field like in 16.Arsenal looks good but Sanchez is underrated at 87 common you give james Rodriguez 88 n hazard 88.Barcelona is the best team Messi is truly amazing in this game.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
I can't really put my finger on it. I can tell you the AI is very good, my team actually plays like a team and feels like there's an idea behind it. There's less space, better movement, inteligent positioning. The corners/free kicks are way more fun. But I don't know, something just doesn't feel right. Maybe its just me.
Got a similar vibe from the demo. Lots of nice little things, but something seemed off to me. Doesn't all come together nicely somehow... maybe I'm being too picky though.

I feel 1v1 dribbling has grown really stale over the past few years. A couple of new moves/ways to beat a man would be a huge improvement to the game.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Özil lack of strength pissed me off in the last game, he got pushed aside by pretty much anyone. Hope they've fixed it in the new one

He should be weak and pushed aside by pretty much everyone since he is a weakling ni real life aswell? He has never not been pushed aside by anyone.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I am playing the Journey Mode and I signed for Arsenal but have now been shipped out on loan to Newcastle. I like it so far. I think the game play is decent and I can't complain with the story line thus far.

I also started a career mode with Arsenal of course :) however, I am so focused on my Journey that I have put this on hold lol.

How is everyone else finding the game?

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

How is everyone else finding the game?

Aside from the scripting, it's not so bad. I really wish they'd just take it out, even though (I think) I understand why they do it.

I grew up on FIFA and used to win a lot of local tournaments. I miss the days where my record online was 50-0-0 or more. It's impossible to get such a record from FIFA12 and beyond because the scripting gets continually worse online until you lose a game. On the leaderboards, the best record you see now is a W/L at 10:1 or, at a push, 20:1. My current record is 26-2. One loss scripted, the other one not.

For this reason, I'll probably make this my last FIFA. For the people who buy the game for career mode and even the new journey mode, I'm sure it's a pretty tidy football game, though.

Bendtneer

Aside from the scripting, it's not so bad. I really wish they'd just take it out, even though (I think) I understand why they do it.

I grew up on FIFA and used to win a lot of local tournaments. I miss the days where my record online was 50-0-0 or more. It's impossible to get such a record from FIFA12 and beyond because the scripting gets continually worse online until you lose a game. On the leaderboards, the best record you see now is a W/L at 10:1 or, at a push, 20:1. My current record is 26-2. One loss scripted, the other one not.

For this reason, I'll probably make this my last FIFA. For the people who buy the game for career mode and even the new journey mode, I'm sure it's a pretty tidy football game, though.
You are unhappy becoz you cant score 50 goals anymore and only able to score 10 or 20.NICE

Bendtneer

Just started my career with Arsenal.Just googled players with world class potential n got 25 names now trying to sign atleast 5 to 8 from those.hehehehehehe

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
You are unhappy becoz you cant score 50 goals anymore and only able to score 10 or 20.NICE

Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg

He's talking about win/loss ratio, not goals scored.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is the story line always the same no matter how well you do? Seen a few complaints that people have been meeting all targets and scoring yet been forced out on loan.

Seems a shame it doesn't branch out.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah I had that feeling and stopped playing. Its the fifa way, looks cool but turns out to be crap later...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'm playing a guy on fut online right now and I let a replay go while I was reaching for my drink. Suddenly he was speaking to m3 on my tv talking **** and saying he was going to only score own goals and I could watch replays as much as I want. Its currently 0-9 and I'm having lunch while he's still angry and talking and scoring own goals.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I had a guy send me about 500 friend invites a day for a month because I beat him 1-0 in the 94th minute and farted down the mic. I think the idea was to befriend me, meet up, and possibly kill me. He'd also send me messages at random times, saying "yeah... yeah... you think it's over? You think that's it?". The messages went on for long after the friend invites stopped.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I had a guy send me about 500 friend invites a day for a month because I beat him 1-0 in the 94th minute and farted down the mic. I think the idea was to befriend me, meet up, and possibly kill me. He'd also send me messages at random times, saying "yeah... yeah... you think it's over? You think that's it?". The messages went on for long after the friend invites stopped.
Sorry, that was me. :eek:ops:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom