• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 18

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FIFA 09 was the only time I used a team other than Arsenal for manager mode, couldn't resist the sheer pace of that Aston Villa team.

BobP

Memri Fan
FIFA 09 was the only time I used a team other than Arsenal for manager mode, couldn't resist the sheer pace of that Aston Villa team.

OMG, you read my ****ing mind.

I've dreamed about wielding that Villa team once more. One of the reasons behind my purchasing of the game.

Young, Agbonlahor, and Milner with the monstrous Carew ahead of him. Could even throw the mighty Heskey in there alongside Carew if you wanted.

Literally, run, cross, and goal.

Reactions: A_G

BobP

Memri Fan
I've been playing FIFA 15 and it's way different to any other FIFA game I've played, didn't even think the difference was as pronounced when I jumped from FIFA 13 to 14.

I thought it was too easy on professional, I increased the difficulty to world class and it felt like I was playing against an expert chess player. The jump was incredible and unlike any other FIFA game I've played.

Did any of you guys find that this was the case? If so, was it just a matter of playing through it? Or was there a specific thing you did to deal with it?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The best FIFA I ever played is FIFA 07 more realistic then the s**t ea are doing now

I hope 2K buy FIFA from ea I always enjoy thier NBA games

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The best FIFA I ever played is FIFA 07 more realistic then the s**t ea are doing now

I hope 2K buy FIFA from ea I always enjoy thier NBA games
07 had the best shooting ever in a FIFA game. It didn't feel cheap or unrealistic but if you could spin the stick just right you could score some disgusting long range goals. I took so much money from my college mates that year. :drool:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm fond of 14, game was absolutely broken but suited my "through ball through to pacey striker" strategy. I'm almost unbeatable on it :lol:

BobP

Memri Fan
09 till 11 was probably the golden era.

All you needed was John Carew and you'd win.

Batman

09 till 11 was probably the golden era.

All you needed was John Carew and you'd win.
There's always a banter player in FIFA who somehow makes it multiple seasons being a glitch basically. From FIFA 14-16 Tim Krul was like having Schmeichel and Seaman in the goal together.

Batman

Pre ordered the ICON R9 edition. Already installed. So excited to be able to play with him. :drool: I haven't really played FUT in a couple of years but it will be fun to unleash him. I expect regular online ranked matches to be a shameless battle of who can use PSG best. :lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC
I don't play FIFA but apparently De Bruyne has the same shooting stat as Alexis (set at 84). Can't take the game seriously with something like that, it's such a joke.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wow anyone played the demo? It's terrible, feels like the exact same game, how disappointing.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Wow - read multiple reports on how the game is miles better now so I'm surprised at comments on how it's basically the same game.

Just downloaded the demo - will give it a go.

blaze_of_glory

I'm enjoying the demo, but I haven't played Fifa since Fifa 15 so it seems pretty fresh.

Also have the PES 18 demo. It plays better but seems like there are a lot of issues with squads, etc at launch of the full game. I remember being blown away by the difference between PES 16 and Fifa 15, but it doesn' seem as bad between the two this year (at least in the demos). Fifa is way more polished off the field and has MLS as well, so might have to jump back into Feefs this year.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Almost all Arsenal players have been downgraded this year
#EuropaLeagueEffect
Are we still 5 stars or gone down to 4 and a half? Would be great if we've gone down tbh, less chance of being matched against Real Madrid every other game in head to head.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It is the exact same game with a bit more colour.

After playing quite a few more matches, it does seem a touch different for example through balls are a lot better, but I have to say it's rather disappointing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I played 3 games and it look slightly the same FIFA 17 not a the you spent 59euros.
Pes is much better if they can license teams and add more stadiums

Top Bottom