• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 18

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Prime Thierry out... Requires about 12 squads including 88 rated, 89 rated & three icons. :(

Guess I am waiting for Crespo. Thierry not worth that especially with his composure & balance stats.

Jack_The_Lad

Prime Thierry out... Requires about 12 squads including 88 rated, 89 rated & three icons. :(

Guess I am waiting for Crespo. Thierry not worth that especially with his composure & balance stats.
Got him in the first week and he's performing marvelously with a maestro chemistry! 33 games - 45 goals and 20 assists, all in the weekend league as well :) him and Mbappe otw are unstoppable really!

currently sporting this team:

Van der Sar 89
Valencia - Bailly - Kosc - Sandro
Bakayoko
Kante - Matuidi
Fekir (sub him off for reus)
Mbappe otw Henry 93

really looking forward to monthlies tonight. Hoping for Pogba if, would be unreal and would mean I don't have to sub Fekir

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Almost finished assembling my Arsenal legends squad. Got Prime Henry, Bergkamp, Overmars, Pires and Petit. Now I just need to save up enough coins for 88 Vieira. I may need to take some liberties in defense because Cech and Mustafi aren't good enough and neither are Monreal and Kolasinac.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Almost finished assembling my Arsenal legends squad. Got Prime Henry, Bergkamp, Overmars, Pires and Petit. Now I just need to save up enough coins for 88 Vieira. I may need to take some liberties in defense because Cech and Mustafi aren't good enough and neither are Monreal and Kolasinac.

Wish they didnt take the old Legends out, like Ljunberg, Sol, Seaman etc, I've always planned on doing an old Arsenal squad but never get enough coin :lol:

Batman

Wish they didnt take the old Legends out, like Ljunberg, Sol, Seaman etc, I've always planned on doing an old Arsenal squad but never get enough coin :lol:
Yeah mate, wish those 3 were in the game, especially Sol. Would love to have him in the back line next to Kos.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Just booted up the game for the first time in months and seen prices have dropped like crazy. Normal version of Ronaldo at 300k etc. Anyway, got just over 700k and no idea what to do with it with all these cheap blue cards staring me in the face.

Batman

Just booted up the game for the first time in months and seen prices have dropped like crazy. Normal version of Ronaldo at 300k etc. Anyway, got just over 700k and no idea what to do with it with all these cheap blue cards staring me in the face.
Honestly you should use some of it in the WC FUT mode. The pack weight is way higher and there's no market. There's also a really cheap guaranteed Icon SBC that only requires I think a 75 rated team on 50 chem. If you spent 100k of that 700k on packs in WC FUT you'd have a super team already. That's why the prices are so low, everyone is selling everything they have to pump into WC Mode.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Honestly you should use some of it in the WC FUT mode. The pack weight is way higher and there's no market. There's also a really cheap guaranteed Icon SBC that only requires I think a 75 rated team on 50 chem. If you spent 100k of that 700k on packs in WC FUT you'd have a super team already. That's why the prices are so low, everyone is selling everything they have to pump into WC Mode.

Spent 450k on WC mode, got a pretty decent team, word of warning though; duplicates - dont discard like I did there is a place for them, I discarded 3 Busquets and a Pique before I realised.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

I had a go on that mode last night and got coutinho and Özil as starter players so not a bad start. I'm half tempted to just put the lot into packs on there.

What's the legend roster like on the mode, does have all the originals from normal ultimate team or new ones?

Batman

Spent 450k on WC mode, got a pretty decent team, word of warning though; duplicates - dont discard like I did there is a place for them, I discarded 3 Busquets and a Pique before I realised.
Yeah fortunately I haven't discarded any players. I'm looking forward to when they release more Icon SBCS, I think I'll be able to complete some of them just with dupes. The only thing that kind of sucks is that managers, kits and stadiums are completely worthless as duplicates. They could at least be worth a small amount of coins rather than nothing at all.

Batman

I had a go on that mode last night and got coutinho and Özil as starter players so not a bad start. I'm half tempted to just put the lot into packs on there.

What's the legend roster like on the mode, does have all the originals from normal ultimate team or new ones?
It has 13 from regular FUT and then 4 new ones for the WC. The 4 new ones are Linneker(who is an absolute monster in game), Moore, Nakata and Klose. I've heard Klose is terrible though. These are the 13 that made it over from regular FUT:
98 Pele
97 Maradona
94 R9
94 Yashin
93 Henry
93 Matthaus
92 Puyol
91 Ronaldinho
91 Blanc
90 Okocha
90 Rui Costa
90 Deco
90 Hernandez

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
That's a decent list.

Does the sbc you mentioned give you a chance at all of them or just the new ones?

Batman

That's a decent list.

Does the sbc you mentioned give you a chance at all of them or just the new ones?
It can be any one of them, old or new. I got Linneker. A lot of people have gotten Pele and R9.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Has all the originals plus some new ones, I got a 92 Gary Linekar out the legends pack, was disappointed at first but he is banging them in.

Just blow the lot, FUT is almost over for this year anyway, I also find the gameplay a lot better, not sure if its changed but it seems smoother.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
It can be any one of them, old or new. I got Linneker. A lot of people have gotten Pele and R9.

Hah posted before seeing this, trust in Linekar, been smashing em in for me! Always in the right place in the box.

One thing I dont like is the chemistry for the confederations.

Batman

Hah posted before seeing this, trust in Linekar, been smashing em in for me! Always in the right place in the box.

One thing I dont like is the chemistry for the confederations.
Yeah he's better in game than he was IRL lol. Yeah the chem is kind of weird and annoying but the one positive is that if you're using only one federation you can play wide players centrally on 8 chem. So if you wanted to play Neymar at CAM without switching in game you could have him at 8 chem.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom