• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 18

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Ouch! I bet your head was frazzled after 20 games straight :lol:

I'm guessing rewards follow on from the trend of getting rubbish whenever you use coins or money to buy packs?

You genuinely feel ill, your in like a daze but also extremely irritable :lol:

Yeah packs rewards still suck, there is far too much filler in each pack.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I can only imagine the disappointment of getting rubbish in packs having played 40 games over the weekend :eek: the only rewards that look worth it are those you get for finishing in the top 100 and I bet that's nigh on impossible for most.

I think 5 or 6 games in a row is usually the max for me before fifa fatigue starts to set in, so god knows what I'd be like after 20 :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I can only imagine the disappointment of getting rubbish in packs having played 40 games over the weekend :eek: the only rewards that look worth it are those you get for finishing in the top 100 and I bet that's nigh on impossible for most.

I think 5 or 6 games in a row is usually the max for me before fifa fatigue starts to set in, so god knows what I'd be like after 20 :lol:

Yeah, think I made about 80k from it, the 20 werent one after another, probably split in 5's over the day but still pretty rubbish, wont ever do it again nor would I recommend it.

Thats the problem with FUT these days, you've either got to be very lucky, spend real money or play the game a lot to keep up.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Yeah, think I made about 80k from it, the 20 werent one after another, probably split in 5's over the day but still pretty rubbish, wont ever do it again nor would I recommend it.

Thats the problem with FUT these days, you've either got to be very lucky, spend real money or play the game a lot to keep up.

I remember reading some article about people spending thousands on the packs at the start. Absolutely mental to me but if that's you're sort of thing and can afford it then why not I guess.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I've been playing a bit of that world cup UT mode of late but still no closer to winning the damn thing. Any idea on what the reward is? Pretty much every opponent on there has 3-4 icons in their team :confused:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Did that vrsaljko 92 rated card using a load of the free untradeable purple cards they've given us recently :lol: Happy with that.

Top Bottom