Fifa 19

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by OnlyOne, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Dont they usually upgrade players as the season goes on? Would predict doozy and Torreira will be certs for that if so.

2. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Nelson and Husdon-Odoi - just look at them.

One is Player of the Season in the Premier League 2, has already many games for the first the team - the other had a good preason with a good game against Arsenal.

Nelson has a 65 Rating, Hudson-Odoi a 68 rating.

krackpot likes this.
  3. Fewtch

Fewtch Ozil at 10 And Emery Out

Auba went down a point despite scoring 31 goals last season as well. Idk what they’re thinking tbh

4. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Played the demo gameplay look the same defending look bit better graphics perfect as usual. Still not major improvement definitely not worth the full price

5. thierrytheking14

thierrytheking14 Well-Known Member

I'll still buy it though regardless even for just the new Arsenal kits and updated squad.

I'm such a Fifa whore :oops:

6. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

This is the first year that the gameplay really feels different to me. It actually feels a lot like PES with smoother animations. For now I'm impressed but I have no doubt that a couple of weeks after release there will be a patch that ruins it because the ADHD kiddie segment of the population that buys the most FIFA points will find it too difficult and whine.

7. Ricardinho

I see on twitter some people have got the game early and are ripping through packs to get their coins up which has caused uproar. Makes a mockery of those that have paid for the expensive editions with the main selling point of them being you get to play the game three days early. Surely EA will have to act and bring some sort of compromise such as bringing the release for the expensive editions forward by a few days.

8. berksemi

berksemi New Member

Ruleless mode looks so funny. Im really excited for playing it

9. Ricardinho

Xhaka made it into the team of the week

10. Abbysaldutch

Abbysaldutch New Member

Have you guys seen the player faces of Arsenal in FIFA 19?

11. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

No effort again bellerin got same hair of fifa 16 matteo and Torreira face they didn't even bothered to do it.

12. Ricardinho

Cech looks a bit odd

13. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

i think it's because PES has the licenses.

14. asukru

asukru Well-Known Member

WTF? Surely, they will update the look of our players.

15. Ricardinho

Played the last couple of nights and really not sure what to make of it so far. The removal of seasons and the daily tournaments is a big loss for me - rivals is just a grind to rewards which is basically the weekend league where you just plod along one game after another and I was never really into that on the last edition.

How you guys finding it?

16. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

lmao ffs

krengon, BobP, Kobi and 2 others like this.
  17. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

The reaction of a man shocked by Guendouzi's rating and potential on FIFA 19:

[​IMG]

18. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Cech's response :lol:

[​IMG]

krackpot, krengon, Godwin1 and 2 others like this.
  19. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Not sure if I'll buy this, I only ever like doing career mode and playing pros the odd time with friends and EA doesn't seem like they're that concerned with improving either.

krackpot likes this.
  20. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

Really enjoying FUT this year. My squad is so much better than it was this time last year when I think Kevin Gameiro was my best player. :lol: Eyeing Jens and Sol at the moment.