• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 2004 or PES 3 or CLUB Football

Lets have a vote!!! Best footie game out at the moment

• PES 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FIFA 2004

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dynasty

I prefer PEs3 cus of its realism... it does have a couple of bugs to it but the overall control of the whole game is amazing...

which ever you vote pls tell what makes that game great..

JazzG

Established Member
PES3 by about 10 miles :)

Fifa is pretty poor when compared to PES3 imo. Fifa has some nice features but overall PES3 wins it easily for me :)

thegame24

Established Member
PRO 2!!!!!

but thats old now. i aint played fifa 04 but i got pro 3. its weak points are the glitches during play when home and away setting is on, also the difficulty of goin past players when u hav a guy like henry and the way every single team u play has a solid defence which just isnt realistic.

strong points. still got good pick up and play gameplay, nice skills(if u ever manage to do them) AND VOLLEYS!!!! oh yea MARADONA is in it too :D

hey has anyone completed the training? im stuck on the final dribble and short pass.

JazzG

Established Member
Starting to get the hang of PES3 with this PS2 pad now, have scored some glorious 1 on 1s.

The game isn't realistic though, Heskey scored a goal where he feints a shot and takes the ball around the keeper. lol like that would happen ;D

Jinn

Established Member
Nah, Hesky would just run into the keeper, bash him over and then dribble the ball over the touchline.

Aussie

Established Member
only bad thing about pro ev 3 is the names of teams some players names stadiums and to get around people just flick it over there head and run on to it.

mike

pe3

I think this new version is an improvement. I like the way they have simulated the dodgyness of keepers. They now parry a lot more and make horrendous **** ups just like in real life.
:)

As usual, the passing is very slick, arsenal r now a great team with top stats like they shud be.Its harder to take the ball off players when they are dribbling (which can get v annoying with the computer avoiding about 3 players swarming round him). The advantage feature needs a bit of improvement. Sometimes the ref can play a great advantage, but other times the ref plays advantage when u r just about to lose the ball and can do nothing about it. I think the training is a lot more challenging which is an improvement. And in regards to comments made about free kicks-i think they have got it just about right-u dont see players racking home free kicks in every match.theres a little inconsistency in the power that you use but i think that just adds to the realism. At least this time if u smack it on the other side of the wall where the keeper is guarding u can get it in.

dynasty

the beauty of pre evo is when u score great goals..u feel like it was u on the pitch and feels so great.. i save great goals do u guys??

Top Bottom