• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 2004 Out Now !

XxGoonaStuxX

It is pretty impressive.
Crossing and heading improved a LOT. Diving heades. Down headers everything.
The corner facility is good and so is the free kick mode.
Great smooth play. I'd recomend it to anyone.

DLC

Just downloaded the demo and it looks impressive. I am a bit annoyed that you can only play one half of Juve v AC Milan with all the options greyed out. Experimenting with the off the ball stuff which is pretty cool. I must admit i am glad to see that the non sliding tackle tackle now can cause free kciks to be given i always thought that was a bit odd before. The players faces are also sooo much more individual now.

Well done EA Sports!

Jinn

Established Member
DLC, download one of the expander patches to play the full match. And do other cool stuff too.

Jinn

Established Member
This link downloads a patch that changes the teams to Man Utd and Arsenal.

This is the demo expander, allowing you to play for as long as you want, turn on/off offside, etc.

Andrew

I've been playing FIFA ever since the first one was released and I must say FIFA 2004 is ****. You can't attack via the wings and the AI is pretty ordinary. It's a poor effort although better than FIFA 2003.

I've never ever played PES before PES3. So if I were to be biased I would swing towards FIFA. But PES3 is so much better than FIFA it's not funny. If you want a real simulation that will keep you playing it forever than PES is the game for you. If you want a arcadish type game which might keep you entertained for a week or two than get FIFA.

Jinn

Established Member
Actually the Man Utd v Arsenal demo expander is pretty stupid. It just changes the names and the kits, but the players still look like Davids, Nedved etc.

So Wiltord is Inzaghi (I wish.)

satan_beckham

Jinn said:
Actually the Man Utd v Arsenal demo expander is pretty stupid. It just changes the names and the kits, but the players still look like Davids, Nedved etc.

So Wiltord is Inzaghi (I wish.)

lol,u wish! 8)

DLC

Do all the expander packs make the the players looks weird? Kinda slightly see through?

Thanks for the link though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom