• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 2008

gunnerGH

Established Member
Ive played a few times but the guys are just too good!

You would easily beat me...

p.s.
Luka, come and join us at xpert11.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Gotta agree the game is a bit on the easy side online. I think it has to do with being a Pro Evo player for the past 6 years. I bought Fifa for the first time in 8 years 'cos Pro 08 isn't working online and IMO the worst Pro to come out.

Anwyay, played 23 ranked games online so far and I've lost only 3, all 3 against Barca. I use Arsenal exclusively btw (Ade is lethal on this). What I do now is play Barca against those that use Barca and I've gone 13 unbeaten.

Christofaux

God's Son said:
Gotta agree the game is a bit on the easy side online. I think it has to do with being a Pro Evo player for the past 6 years. I bought Fifa for the first time in 8 years 'cos Pro 08 isn't working online and IMO the worst Pro to come out.

Anwyay, played 23 ranked games online so far and I've lost only 3, all 3 against Barca. I use Arsenal exclusively btw (Ade is lethal on this). What I do now is play Barca against those that use Barca and I've gone 13 unbeaten.

Perhaps the game is not so easy if you can't beat BArcelona with Arsenal.

I almost beat Barcelona using Sydney FC lost 5-4 in extra time.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
lol I've beaten Barca numerous times with Arsenal but Barca are the best team in the game and are more difficult to contain because the 4 strikers like C.Ronaldo can run past you with little effort. You think it's a conicidence Barca and ManU are the most used teams in ranked games?

qs

Established Member
Lukazan said:
Anyone got this on PS3 and play online?

Been playing it quite abit over the past week and I have to say I think I'm getting pretty good at it.

Played 28 times and lost 6 of them, 3 of which were when I switched over to an extremely small TV for a session which I'll never do again.

I pretty much only play Be a Pro when I go online.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
my fifa broke, I had it in the box when I moved it???

got the new PES for my biorthday thou, will play for a while and see if I convert

Christofaux

Take it to a video store and see if they can repair the disk. Usually they are scratches on the top that can be scrubbed off by their DVD cleaner.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Major update on Fifa. Nearly all Arsenal players got stats boost.

Ade is up to 85. Cesc 88, Toure 87, Flamini from 70 to 80. RVP up to 84. Clichy, Sagna and Hleb are aslo up. Arsenal are now a 5 star team.

Christofaux

Extremelley good patch.

Diaby is up to 76.

Eboue is now a RM.

Clichy is now rated better then Evra and Sagna is at 80 i think.

Eduardo is down i think.

Lehmann down to 78, Almunia up to 78. First team is

Almunia, clichy, toure, gallas, sagna, hleb, fabregas, flamini, rosicky, adebayor (even more beast now), RvP.

Peopel who havent previously been able to may be able to compete better with barcelona.

I use Flamini now in be a pro online as much as i can.

entropy13

Established Member
I'll be getting the patch as well. No need to do so though, because I'm well into my manager career with Arsenal. I sold Rosicky for 28m and bought Micah Richards and Renato Augusto for 24m in total. Rosicky was rated 88 then, Richards became 91 once he transferred, R. Augusto became 85 (and 86 as a winger).

Lukazan

Established Member
Glad Hleb is up.. he was ridiculously **** before hand. Couldn't make a 3 yard pass. As well as the likes of Sagna, Clichy and Adebayor too.

Gurgen

Established Member
Played this for a few weeks, think it's utter ****. Don't get how people can find this hard, 2 days and I was beating everyone on WC. Like the old games, there are a few set situations from which you can always score. AI = 0. Sure, it's a bit harder to get a good shot away, but once you get the hang of it the fun is over. I've scored 25 yard crackers with Hleb ffs.

Oh and Arsenal are crap too.

It's probably more fun 1v1 on a console with a mate but I haven't tried that.

Christofaux

Gurgen said:
Played this for a few weeks, think it's utter s**t. Don't get how people can find this hard, 2 days and I was beating everyone on WC. Like the old games, there are a few set situations from which you can always score. AI = 0. Sure, it's a bit harder to get a good shot away, but once you get the hang of it the fun is over. I've scored 25 yard crackers with Hleb ffs.

Arsenal are now 5 stars. Only person below 80 in the starting lineup is Almunia at 78.

If you haven't played it online, you really havent played it.

Lukazan

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Played this for a few weeks, think it's utter s**t. Don't get how people can find this hard, 2 days and I was beating everyone on WC. Like the old games, there are a few set situations from which you can always score. AI = 0. Sure, it's a bit harder to get a good shot away, but once you get the hang of it the fun is over. I've scored 25 yard crackers with Hleb ffs.

Yeah, I don't think much to single player but online is definitely where it's at. Best football experience I've had. So like the real thing at times.

And yeah GoonerGurjit, I've played it. Sort of a cross between FIFA AND PES.

Top Bottom