• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 2008

Kentacula

Official release date is the 28th of September. Ages away!!! I was told by some bloke at a games shop that it would be late Aug early Sept.

DREVAK

Established Member
Why disappointing? Previous FIFA games have been released as late as October. September is actually an improvement.

Christofaux

illmatik said:
The current FIFA version on 360 has so many glitches and problems, it's ridiculous....anyone ever do the 'finesse shot" where you stand near the 18 and just chip it right into the corner above the keepers head? :lol: That works everytime, no matter the player. And how about that speed glitch where you go 10x faster?

Man I hope FiFA 08 gets more realistic

Actually the 'current fifa version on 360' is Fifa Champions league and its alot harder to score the finesse shots.

RC8

Established Member
illmatik said:
I meant Fifa 07, but way to read my post in depth

FIFA 07 is not the newest FIFA. Got it? The CL edition has gone a long way into fixing the problems that you mention in your post. Both the pace and the shots are much more realistic in that version.

RC8

Established Member
illmatik said:
I know lol. I have both, I meant to say fifa 07 who cares

Then your comment makes even less sense. If you have played the CL edition thoroughly then you know most of the problems in FIFA 07 have been fixed. Why comment on it then? If the problems have been fixed already?

RC8

Established Member
illmatik said:
CL still has some of the speed glitch, and online play is f****g disgraceful on both

I disagree on the speed glitch, it's not even comparable. Only if you have very limited of the controls can you be completely left behind by someone of similar characteristics.

I'm not a fan of the online play to be honest, but it's much better than ProEvo, so I stick with it for the time being. My internet is undergoing maintenance now, but let me know if you want to play a game in a couple weeks time.

RC8

Established Member
938657_20070823_screen023.jpg

New screenshots were released last month.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/ ... 3B3&page=2

Jinn

Established Member
Yeah, I've played the demo. Plays almost exactly like 07.

I was kinda underwhelmed.

Top Bottom