• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 2008

illmatik

Established Member
Hey to all you Xbox 360 Fifa 08 users

If any of you have xbox live, you might have noticed the new online league feature where you can join a league with others and compete, I just owndered if anyone was interested in joining an A-M league and well compete against each other? I just want to see how many people are interested before I create it

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
illmatik said:
Hey to all you Xbox 360 Fifa 08 users

If any of you have xbox live, you might have noticed the new online league feature where you can join a league with others and compete, I just owndered if anyone was interested in joining an A-M league and well compete against each other? I just want to see how many people are interested before I create it

Yup I have xbox live.

Jinn

Established Member
Lofted thru ball is Q+W.

Q for the lofted bit, and W for the thru ball bit.

Of course it depends on how you set up your controls.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Wow, theis game continues to decieve me.

Won the league first year so put the level up to professional.

First 4 games:

0-0 vs West Ham
0-0 vs Blackburn
0-0 vs Everton
0-0 vs Sp**s
fifato4.png

Im really starting to notice cracks in this game.

1)All the teams I play, play with 11 men behind the ball at all times.
2)The full-backs are ****ing useless. They dont run down the flanks often enough.
3)The crossing is ****ing awful. Goalies catch it or the defenders clear it 99% of the time
4)Overall gameplay is nothing compared to Pro Evo.

Lets just say I know which game I will be playing when it comes out.

stuart

Established Member
Should i buy it or not?

edit: oh, i played it the other day in xtra vision... only got 1 half playing time. I didn't really notice much of a difference tbh, i did enjoy it though, mainly because of the beast of a screen i was playing it on

nazo

Established Member
^^ And the goalkeepers are super goalies. Taking a shot in the box is going to be saved 80% of the time.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Ive finally scored, 79th minute against Newcastle. 5th game of the season!!!!

Eduardo, 40 yard strike lol
eduardoml5.png

@BlueNaz

Tell me about it. Ive racked up 26 shots on target this season so far.....1 goal. lol

VERY unrealistic

RC8

Established Member
Are you kidding? I manage to score at least 1 goal a game in World Class difficulty (obviously not always, but for most games). In Semi-pro I usually score about 5, and in Professional difficulty I tend to score 2-3 goals a game.

I just played a cup final at Wembley against ManUtd, it was epic. They got their first goal in the 78th minute. I got the equaliser in the 94th minute. Both teams hit the post in extra time, but both times it was cleared by a defender afterwards. It went to penalties, and after I had scored my 8th successive penalty, I dove the right way with Jens and managed to stop Anderson (who came on as a sub) from scoring.

My first cup in World Class difficulty, and I only had to play each game once.

RC8

Established Member
I'm playing it both on PC and XBOX 360 on a regular basis, and have no problem scoring on World Class AT LEAST once every 2 games. I play the 360 more often though, were I was able to beat Chelsea 3-0 a short while ago, also in World Class difficulty.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Agreed, Pc version is horrible.. lets hope that pro is much better.

The positive thing about fifa is that my first season ends with Arsenal as a Champ so.. :lol:

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
If anyone has xbox live and wants to play a match, my gamertag is murza II *

*murza II cannot be held responsible for the emotional distress caused from him being so damn good.

Christofaux

i played a ranked game against some pommy sk the other night. I start off with Arsenal selected and he had leeds selected so i went to sydney FC instead, then he must of got back to his screen and went in a matter of 3 seconds to barcelona. i thought why not and played him. He beat me 4-3 in the second half of extra time, i had a player sent off around the 70th minute.

awooga83

Established Member
Played Fifa today and found it totally boring the ball was just going backwards and forwards in midfield and was no fun. Also had a go at Pro Evo and thought that was much more enjoyable.

stuart

Established Member
GUNNERS4L1FE said:
stuart said:
Fifa 08's up for grabs on a william gallas web chat today....worth a punt!

Wouldnt waste your time, the PS3 is mine :twisted:

:lol: My questions are never read out :lol: I spend so much time thinking up a quality question whilst some ***** writes whats the craic and he gets the frigging response!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Two night in a row I have had 3 mates over and played FIFA08 (and skate get that it is awesome!!!)

We always play the FA cup, start out with one team each, if we play a CPU team everybody plays, if it is against each other we flip a coin bto decide which mate palys with which.

They jsut left and it is 2 hours after midnite and they came over at about 1600!, definitly the most fun I ever had with a football game

Top Bottom