• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 21

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Came across this

Seems fut divisions has made way for a new thing called fut rivals and you'll have to wait until the weekly update for promotion :lol:

Cheers, somewhat concerned regarding the formation changes in game, can see it being switched constantly, ie without the ball 5 at the back, with the ball 3412 :lol:

Theyve improved a fair few features though so credit due.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Hopefully it's programmed so that the players get dizzy if someone just constantly changes formation between defence and attack :lol: At least it should put an end to those people needing to pause to change everything as soon as you enter a game :bounce:

I don't like the removal of normal fut seasons as it's all I really play. Looks like rivals will be geared towards the weekend league so I suppose they're trying to push everyone towards that :confused:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Looks like a lot of the old legends are making a return

Going to wait for an official announcement on this, apparently it makes something like 70 legends and if they keep last years formula of 3 cards for each a total of around 210 legend cards, that is a lot!

Am interested in that Sol Campbell card though.. going for everyone Arsenal related, Petit, Henry, Bergkamp, Overmars, Pires, Sol, Vieira, 7 legends in total, going to cost a fortune in coin :eek:ops:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Going to wait for an official announcement on this, apparently it makes something like 70 legends and if they keep last years formula of 3 cards for each a total of around 210 legend cards, that is a lot!

Am interested in that Sol Campbell card though.. going for everyone Arsenal related, Petit, Henry, Bergkamp, Overmars, Pires, Sol, Vieira, 7 legends in total, going to cost a fortune in coin :eek:ops:
I really thought I was going to play less FUT this year but I can see myself pumping in some cash to get that Sol Campbell if he's really in the game.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I really thought I was going to play less FUT this year but I can see myself pumping in some cash to get that Sol Campbell if he's really in the game.

Same, I was planning on skipping UT or atleast taking it casual, but now I want a full Arsenal team littered with our ex icons;

GK: Leno/Cech
RB: Bellerin
CB: Sol
CB: Sokratis
LB: Kolasinac
CDM: Vieira
CDM: Petit
LAM: Pires
CAM: Bergkamp
RAM: Overmars
ST: Henry

Subs: Auba, Özil, Laca etc etc and loads of inform Arsenal players from our great 2018/19 season..;)

Probably going to spend money straight off the bat, my logic is it will be easier making coins when you got a clear goal in mind and every non-Arsenal player I can sell.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Same, I was planning on skipping UT or atleast taking it casual, but now I want a full Arsenal team littered with our ex icons;

GK: Leno/Cech
RB: Bellerin
CB: Sol
CB: Sokratis
LB: Kolasinac
CDM: Vieira
CDM: Petit
LAM: Pires
CAM: Bergkamp
RAM: Overmars
ST: Henry

Subs: Auba, Özil, Laca etc etc and loads of inform Arsenal players from our great 2018/19 season..;)

Probably going to spend money straight off the bat, my logic is it will be easier making coins when you got a clear goal in mind and every non-Arsenal player I can sell.
Yeah for sure plus it's best to pack the high rated players as early as possible while their prices are at their peak so that you can sell them to fund the team you want. Yeah that team looks pretty tasty.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

I've heard they had the rights to all the old legends last year they just couldn't be bothered to sort out the 3 cards for each :lol: Probably what they've been working on all year.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I've heard they had the rights to all the old legends last year they just couldn't be bothered to sort out the 3 cards for each :lol: Probably what they've been working on all year.

Haha probably be listed as a new feature :lol:

Personally hope they abandon the 3 card icon idea and just implement one card for each how it used to be. The way they released the Prime cards last year was a drag!

Also some of the 'baby' cards were just rubbish, Sol Campbell for example, we looking at an 83 rated card for his first one? :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Got a code for the Fifa 19 closed bet@ today, kick off and online seasons section I'm allowed to play :D

Never tried a bet@ before so dont know if they will have Arsenal on it, bit disappointed I didnt get the FUT bet@ access but I think its cos I smashed online seasons is why I got that section.

Will give an update how it plays, even though I imagine it will change come release.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Nice one! How'd you go about getting the code?

No idea, I got an EA account and frequent there forums occasionally I received the email this morning with my code, I think I got the beta access for online seasons due to my record, I play it quite often and I'm 53-8 and have won about 26 cups I think, so they know I play that mode alot.

Quite interested in the kick off mode too now as I'm assuming I can play this 'survival mode' too.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Ah, I see. Unlikely you can just request a code then - damn, was hoping to get involved :lol:

Gives you a good chance to get used to the new shooting mechanics as well as a feel for any other changes made.

Enjoy. How long you got it available for?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom