• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 21

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Dont they usually upgrade players as the season goes on? Would predict doozy and Torreira will be certs for that if so.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Nelson and Husdon-Odoi - just look at them.

One is Player of the Season in the Premier League 2, has already many games for the first the team - the other had a good preason with a good game against Arsenal.

Nelson has a 65 Rating, Hudson-Odoi a 68 rating.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Its just lazy by EA. So Guendouzi is rated the exact same as he was last year when playing in Ligue 2 to now starting games in PL? Give me a break. Torreira still same rating as last year despite a great world cup.

EA are jokers
Auba went down a point despite scoring 31 goals last season as well. Idk what they’re thinking tbh

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Played the demo gameplay look the same defending look bit better graphics perfect as usual. Still not major improvement definitely not worth the full price

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This is the first year that the gameplay really feels different to me. It actually feels a lot like PES with smoother animations. For now I'm impressed but I have no doubt that a couple of weeks after release there will be a patch that ruins it because the ADHD kiddie segment of the population that buys the most FIFA points will find it too difficult and whine.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I see on twitter some people have got the game early and are ripping through packs to get their coins up which has caused uproar. Makes a mockery of those that have paid for the expensive editions with the main selling point of them being you get to play the game three days early. Surely EA will have to act and bring some sort of compromise such as bringing the release for the expensive editions forward by a few days.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
WTF? Surely, they will update the look of our players.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Played the last couple of nights and really not sure what to make of it so far. The removal of seasons and the daily tournaments is a big loss for me - rivals is just a grind to rewards which is basically the weekend league where you just plod along one game after another and I was never really into that on the last edition.

How you guys finding it?

BobP

Memri Fan
The reaction of a man shocked by Guendouzi's rating and potential on FIFA 19:

bf41ec97f96d8cae30ff36821c356a67.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure if I'll buy this, I only ever like doing career mode and playing pros the odd time with friends and EA doesn't seem like they're that concerned with improving either.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Really enjoying FUT this year. My squad is so much better than it was this time last year when I think Kevin Gameiro was my best player. :lol: Eyeing Jens and Sol at the moment.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom