• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 23

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We still have 8 players rated in the 80s (Auba, Leno, Partey, Laca, Ødegaard, Pepe, Tierney, Saka) that's not too bad considering the season we just had, or the season before that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

at least EA don't have to worry about competition

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

If anyone on PS5 is looking for somewhat decent competition, let me know. Online Seasons vs. mode..
Send me a PM.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

We still have 8 players rated in the 80s (Auba, Leno, Partey, Laca, Ødegaard, Pepe, Tierney, Saka) that's not too bad considering the season we just had, or the season before that.
Auba is still a beast in the game. 88 overall ranking as of yesterday. Bags me some serious goals with his pace and finishing ;)

White and Gaby still haven't broken 80 yet :(

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
hope the NFL follows at somepoint! that NFL simulation football exclusive they gave EA is ****ing stupid

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"EA Sports...it's in the game!"

...elite stuff during childhood.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Theres two arguments to this, this is FIFA's side of it but the other sides rumour is FIFA want £1.1billion every 4yrs for the deal.

EA already pay $150mil a year to FIFA.

EA are no angels but FIFA are such leaches on football and anything to do with it.

100% if EA paid up FIFA wouldn't be spouting this nonsense.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom