• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 23

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah I played but I stop at 11 wins. Honestly I get wound up when I try to get to 17 or 18 because the scripted BS seems to start at higher ELOs. I've lost too many controllers to WL to really go all out anymore. :lol:

Yeah I checked Sherrif because it looked like some of the popular cards were crashing a bit and I immediately dropped my head. Thankfully he'll be so expensive that I won't see him very often. :lol:

I always play the full 20, dont know why as I end up same level everytime anyway.

I scraped through on 11wins this week though, honestly felt like I should have had 14/15 minimum, some of my games were absolute chaos, last minute dramatic moments constantly.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I always play the full 20, dont know why as I end up same level everytime anyway.

I scraped through on 11wins this week though, honestly felt like I should have had 14/15 minimum, some of my games were absolute chaos, last minute dramatic moments constantly.
I usually get my 11 wins in 15 or 16 and then I just give the remaining ones away. I decided a couple of years ago not to sweat WL anymore and I'm much happier that way lol. I cannot stand the scripted dramatic moments and I seem to be able to avoid them by declining to play at the higher ELO.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I usually get my 11 wins in 15 or 16 and then I just give the remaining ones away. I decided a couple of years ago not to sweat WL anymore and I'm much happier that way lol. I cannot stand the scripted dramatic moments and I seem to be able to avoid them by declining to play at the higher ELO.

I feel you there mate, I remember going like 11W-2L one WL, played to 20 from that point and still finished on 11 wins :lol:

To be fair you're not packing anything anyway, all you can really hope for is your red picks are not the worst of the bunch, totw pack is always fodder and even if its not no one really wants totw players anyway once promos get rolling so you're usually looking at minimal coins over BIN price.

When you compare the rewards vs trading it does make you question why you bother.

How far do you go with Squad Battles? This mode for me seems dumb, I play it every week and no idea why I bother, its not challenging and again rewards suck but I still go again, might stop that nonsense actually.

Batman

I feel you there mate, I remember going like 11W-2L one WL, played to 20 from that point and still finished on 11 wins :lol:

To be fair you're not packing anything anyway, all you can really hope for is your red picks are not the worst of the bunch, totw pack is always fodder and even if its not no one really wants totw players anyway once promos get rolling so you're usually looking at minimal coins over BIN price.

When you compare the rewards vs trading it does make you question why you bother.

How far do you go with Squad Battles? This mode for me seems dumb, I play it every week and no idea why I bother, its not challenging and again rewards suck but I still go again, might stop that nonsense actually.
Yeah exactly, you can trade your way to coins more effectively and less stressfully than sweating for those last couple of wins. Early in the year I play all of the Squad Battles matches because you get an Ultimate pack just for playing 200 with a full gold squad and then you can get the Rare Mega Pack for the Silver Beasts Objective so to me it just makes sense to do that and finish Elite 1. I usually finish Elite 2 by playing a few matches on Ultimate once I've gotten those milestone objectives out of the way. Historically I've had a lot of really good pulls from Squad Battles so I think that's what keeps me doing it. I made like 220k from this weeks squad battle rewards.
@Dutch D @Batman

Have either of you guys ever got anything decent out of a preview pack? They ****ing suck so bad :lol:
I think I got 1 super low rated inform out of one but nothing remotely good thus far.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah exactly, you can trade your way to coins more effectively and less stressfully than sweating for those last couple of wins. Early in the year I play all of the Squad Battles matches because you get an Ultimate pack just for playing 200 with a full gold squad and then you can get the Rare Mega Pack for the Silver Beasts Objective so to me it just makes sense to do that and finish Elite 1. I usually finish Elite 2 by playing a few matches on Ultimate once I've gotten those milestone objectives out of the way. Historically I've had a lot of really good pulls from Squad Battles so I think that's what keeps me doing it. I made like 220k from this weeks squad battle rewards.

I think I got 1 super low rated inform out of one but nothing remotely good thus far.

Yeah, I do the same for Squad Battles, I go for elite 1 each week, dont usually play the full 40 and play on World Class, but I found thats enough, you can constantly get 1800pts which seems to be safe enough.

I've had a few decent pulls out of it but nothing spectacular, just enough to keep it going.

The Friday promo leaks are looking strong, Fekir is in there and so is an 89 rated Pique which I think will replace my Alaba price pending, I had a Pique card last year which was amazing due to his height but the leaked one looks like it could be even better.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
@Dutch D @Batman

Have either of you guys ever got anything decent out of a preview pack? They ****ing suck so bad :lol:
Absolutely f*ck all so far, haha.

I have had plenty of pack luck thusfar to be fair. I have a completely first owned squad aside from Frenkie that looks like this:

Vinicius Jr. - Haaland - Antony
Silva - Frenkie
Kimmich
Alba - De Ligt - Araujo - Mazraoui
Ter Stegen

Only thing is they are all untradeable except for Haaland. Got 250k so far, hope to sell Haaland for around 300k and then I'm moving to a Dutch team for fun.

I seem to be unable to make any time for weekend league so will try to get 8 or 11 wins this weekend and then will probably have to wait a couple of weeks before I have time again. Probably won't progress too much.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Edit: my bad, just realised none of what I wrote is even what you asked and that you cant be bothered with trading :lol:, I'll leave it there anyway just incase someone finds it helpful.
Thanks. Given my lack of time to play, I might try some more trading to improve my squad. Somewhat unlikely though, haha.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

I have had plenty of pack luck thusfar to be fair. I have a completely first owned squad aside from Frenkie that looks like this:

Silva - Frenkie
Kimmich
Ter Stegen

Only thing is they are all untradeable except for Haaland. Got 250k so far, hope to sell Haaland for around 300k and then I'm moving to a Dutch team for fun.

I seem to be unable to make any time for weekend league so will try to get 8 or 11 wins this weekend and then will probably have to wait a couple of weeks before I have time again. Probably won't progress too much.

Woah, for an untradeable team that is pretty damn solid, which packs are you opening cos I need to start if that the results!

Batman

Silva - Frenkie
Kimmich
Ter Stegen

Nice, some really good pulls in there.

Batman

Yeah, I do the same for Squad Battles, I go for elite 1 each week, dont usually play the full 40 and play on World Class, but I found thats enough, you can constantly get 1800pts which seems to be safe enough.

I've had a few decent pulls out of it but nothing spectacular, just enough to keep it going.

The Friday promo leaks are looking strong, Fekir is in there and so is an 89 rated Pique which I think will replace my Alaba price pending, I had a Pique card last year which was amazing due to his height but the leaked one looks like it could be even better.
Yeah the way the market is responding you can tell that the cards look good. Pique promo cards are usually pretty decent. My defense is so set right now that the only position I'm really thinking to upgrade on is RB where I'll either get Cancelo or Hakimi. I'm on 58k in Squad Battles so definitely going to get Elite 1 comfortably and I've just been letting the game run in the background to rack up the 200 games to get the Ultimate Pack. Hopefully I can get at least 1 Rulebreakers card between saved Rivals rewards, Marquee Matchups, Champs, SB, that Ultimate Pack and then the Rare Mega from Silver Beasts.

Batman

Not looking forward to seeing him in Squads:
Fe9cDZYXkAMKHGZ

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Thanks. Given my lack of time to play, I might try some more trading to improve my squad. Somewhat unlikely though, haha.

The long hold methods are like lazy trading in my opinion, for every bunch of rewards you get take like 10k out of the total and buy a TOTW player as close to discard as you can get, so 84's for 10.25k I think its is.

Orban for example, his IF bought at 10,250 which you could get him for, you can discard him for 10,248, its minimum risk, you lose 2 coins at most, but likelyhood is he rises.

The lazy part is you just buy them and forget about them, they take a while to increase but when they do you make a bit and have put next to no effort into it.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah the way the market is responding you can tell that the cards look good. Pique promo cards are usually pretty decent. My defense is so set right now that the only position I'm really thinking to upgrade on is RB where I'll either get Cancelo or Hakimi. I'm on 58k in Squad Battles so definitely going to get Elite 1 comfortably and I've just been letting the game run in the background to rack up the 200 games to get the Ultimate Pack. Hopefully I can get at least 1 Rulebreakers card between saved Rivals rewards, Marquee Matchups, Champs, SB, that Ultimate Pack and then the Rare Mega from Silver Beasts.

Jeez 58k, you'll definitely get it, last weeks was pretty low, think Elite 1 was 37k last I checked.

Top Bottom