• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 23

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nation will F' me in the long run if I do it, also it needs to be CM/CDM or dont bother, when they put defenders as wingers etc it just feels weird.
It is CDM and CM but still 3star/3star with average stats, weird pace split and 2 86s required. Very meh card. Getting pissed off at EA putting out such bang average Arsenal cards.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
It is CDM and CM but still 3star/3star with average stats, weird pace split and 2 86s required. Very meh card. Getting pissed off at EA putting out such bang average Arsenal cards.

Just seen it and not touching it, the card could have been a great CDM but they've also gone and stuck H/M workrates on it with the High being attacking.

Dont get why they mess with cards like this.

Its similar to that 6'8 ST who they chucked 49 heading accuracy on, like why? Why bother making cards like this then effin' them in some way, swear they trollin' most of the time.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
How Nelson hasn't got an IF? 5:0 win and not a single TOTW...

First time i got 10:0 in the Quali - think i'm saving all my packs. TOTW is bad expect of Mane and OOP cards aren't fitting in my team too.

Save them, I done my qualifiers today and ducked out at 32pts, absolute trash from packs yet again, I think I'm going to start saving all my packs from now if I can fight the temptation of opening them, theres nothing in TOTW, nothing in Promos and the market is dead and packs only hand out fodder prices at most.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Anyone see they dishing out the OOP cards for the whole year, dont hate the idea as its cards but they need to stop messing about with them.

Also, such half ass from EA, new alternate positions which people have wanted for years is added to the game, as its EA its not implemented correctly with multiple players locked to one position and missing obvious alternates but then release a year long promo dishing out players with alternate positions?

Definitely my last FUT, EA Sports Football 24 or whatever it will be called can get f*cked.

Batman

Just seen it and not touching it, the card could have been a great CDM but they've also gone and stuck H/M workrates on it with the High being attacking.

Dont get why they mess with cards like this.

Its similar to that 6'8 ST who they chucked 49 heading accuracy on, like why? Why bother making cards like this then effin' them in some way, swear they trollin' most of the time.
Actually that ST is fun as hell because it's kind of a troll card but agree completely on the Zinchenko card.

Batman

Anyone see they dishing out the OOP cards for the whole year, dont hate the idea as its cards but they need to stop messing about with them.

Also, such half ass from EA, new alternate positions which people have wanted for years is added to the game, as its EA its not implemented correctly with multiple players locked to one position and missing obvious alternates but then release a year long promo dishing out players with alternate positions?

Definitely my last FUT, EA Sports Football 24 or whatever it will be called can get f*cked.
Yeah. I'm hoping that this WC Warmup will redeem them a bit. Been a dead couple of weeks for sure.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah. I'm hoping that this WC Warmup will redeem them a bit. Been a dead couple of weeks for sure.

Did you pre-order in time for the WC Hero..?

Its been confirmed there is 98% chance I'm getting Crouch, 2% chancr I'm getting Harry Kewell, 0% chance any one decent..

OTW Tolisso was my other preorder 'reward', then packed him again after 🤨

Batman

Did you pre-order in time for the WC Hero..?

Its been confirmed there is 98% chance I'm getting Crouch, 2% chancr I'm getting Harry Kewell, 0% chance any one decent..

OTW Tolisso was my other preorder 'reward', then packed him again after 🤨
No, I was still thinking I might not play this year so didn't Pre Order until right before early access. Don't feel bad, I got OTW Tylers Adams and I packed that Tolisso the first week too. Yeah you're unlikely the get anyone good. I'm actually glad in a way that I won't have the opportunity to get my hopes up lol

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
No, I was still thinking I might not play this year so didn't Pre Order until right before early access. Don't feel bad, I got OTW Tylers Adams and I packed that Tolisso the first week too. Yeah you're unlikely the get anyone good. I'm actually glad in a way that I won't have the opportunity to get my hopes up lol

Ahhhh,

To be fair though I had a look at the WC Heroes list and barring 1 or 2 the rest are somewhat usable, I think I'm going to work whatever I get into the squad.

The ones I really dont want are any with stupid leagues ie MLS or Saudi, I also dont want Kewell just cos I cant stand him.

Would just be nice to get an untradeable for once from one of these pre season rewards that I can actually use ie a Yaya or Lucio etc but know it will be Crouch or Saudi man.. :mad:

Batman

Ahhhh,

To be fair though I had a look at the WC Heroes list and barring 1 or 2 the rest are somewhat usable, I think I'm going to work whatever I get into the squad.

The ones I really dont want are any with stupid leagues ie MLS or Saudi, I also dont want Kewell just cos I cant stand him.

Would just be nice to get an untradeable for once from one of these pre season rewards that I can actually use ie a Yaya or Lucio etc but know it will be Crouch or Saudi man.. :mad:
Yeah Yaya and Lucio look better than all but the absolute top tier Icons. Hopefully you'll luck out.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
@Batman you still doing Squad Battles?

Ive come to the conclusion I need to knock either SB or WL on the head, probably SB as it takes too much time.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Ahhhh,

Got Adams for the OTW, so not expecting much, haha. Free TOTW was also a 79 rated.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
@Batman

Just dumped Morientes for that Objectives Stuani to get 93k back, Stuani and Morientes are pretty much the same player when comparing stats just ones free.

Batman

@Batman

Just dumped Morientes for that Objectives Stuani to get 93k back, Stuani and Morientes are pretty much the same player when comparing stats just ones free.
Good shout. Something told me to sell Neymar last night and he's now down 50k since this morning and still falling. When you think cards can't possibly go any lower this year they still fall more. 🤣

Top Bottom