• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 23

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Just looking through more of these WC Heroes and that Park card looks crazy for 210k, its got me wondering about whats coming next though, these heroes are so good at this stage of the game, there just so solid in there positions.

With the correct chemstyles the majority are like 90+ rated, you got some that are 93/94 rated in there position, thats madness.

If they want to out do these heroes they're gonna have to release some absolute monsters, I got so many heroes right now that barely any other players seem worth getting or upgrades on them.
Yeah I have Park. He's a demon. He's so unbelievably aggressive in midfield and he also pops up with goals too. I got him from that first fodder pack, I think it was the 82x20 for 3 tokens. The only issue with him is that he's tough to get into the team because I have Ribery and Messi occuping the wing positions meaning that I need to play a formation with a cam which is not necessarily ideal but he's amazing box to box. There's no doubt about that. As far as what's next, it will be interesting because the heroes are already insane and we know we're no getting promo icons instead of moments so that leaves room for some really wild cards.

Batman

I've now got quite a glut of midfielders. I've just packed Modric from that Daily Login Mega pack. This chem situation is so irritating. Impossible to get everyone on good chem.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I opted for Gold Messi over his flashback, I'm moving Nakata to RAM and Messi to CAM and just gonna let him free roam.

Your pack luck is pretty insane, I continue to get nothing, I could really do with a big untradeable pull to push me in a direction.

Made 450/500k tonight on Milik, well saying that I havent made it yet but his 87 jumping to 88 will get me around that much eventually.

Batman

I opted for Gold Messi over his flashback, I'm moving Nakata to RAM and Messi to CAM and just gonna let him free roam.

Your pack luck is pretty insane, I continue to get nothing, I could really do with a big untradeable pull to push me in a direction.

Made 450/500k tonight on Milik, well saying that I havent made it yet but his 87 jumping to 88 will get me around that much eventually.
Yeah if you don't want to part with the fodder may as well just use the gold.

It's definitely picked up the last couple of weeks. It was dire for a long time. I've packed Virgil 4 times this year, first tradeable and then 3 times untradeable in the last 3 weeks. Absolutely mad. Still haven't packed Mendy or Militao though. :lol:

At least your investments are doing well. There's a 5 star WF Eto'o coming Friday. Looks a disgusting card.

Batman

A 5* WF Eto'o would be madness as long as its not a flashback or anything
No flashback it will be slightly better statistically than his mid with a 5 star wf. They've been giving out wf and sm upgrades along with boosting the stats for these wc icons. Crespo got a 5 star wf, Figo got 5 star sm. The new Drogba has a 5 star wf as well.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
This game is beyond weird..

Had my worst WL in a loooooong time, got to the 45pts and then everything went to sh!t, literally games where I would be winning then lose randomly, had one where I hit the post in the first 15mins 3x then lost 4-0, but then I go and pack over 600k in rewards?

So does it even matter I didnt get a higher rank..?

Batman

This game is beyond weird..

Had my worst WL in a loooooong time, got to the 45pts and then everything went to sh!t, literally games where I would be winning then lose randomly, had one where I hit the post in the first 15mins 3x then lost 4-0, but then I go and pack over 600k in rewards?

So does it even matter I didnt get a higher rank..?
There's no sense in sweating WL. I swear Rank V has the best rewards.

Batman

I swear pack luck is rigged. WC Stories Virgil untradeable, my 5th Virgil of the year. Also CR7 who I have packed before Christmas every year for the last 6-7 games. :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
@Batman

It is rigged but you also cant be in here b!tchin' with your pack luck, Virgil multiple times, CR7 and also a 10milli R9.. with all due respect.. F off Batman, you winning!!!

Batman

@Batman

It is rigged but you also cant be in here b!tchin' with your pack luck, Virgil multiple times, CR7 and also a 10milli R9.. with all due respect.. F off Batman, you winning!!!
Nah I'm not complaining. I'm saying it's so blatantly scripted and rigged that it's disgusting. Joke is I don't even really enjoy playing the game even with these great pulls. 🤦‍♂️

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
You're bang on the money there mate, I'm barely enjoying the game at all at the moment, I could have your R9 or get my.94 Puskas when hes released its still going to be the same..

Same tedious gameplay etc, WL is painful, Rivals is boring, SB's is dull, Swaps they've ruined..

The game was good, but its just nonsense right now, I'm contemplating giving up my 442 or 4231 and just going 35w again as its the only fun formation I find.

Who did you pick from swaps or what did you pick? I chose 92 Cafu, put an anchor on him and hes 94 rated RB with ridiculous defending and speed on paper, in game he is absolutely sh!t, I feel like I've been conned good and proper, hes getting dusted by slower players, weaker players are knocking him to the floor, I just dont get it, hes a proper liability for me.

The game is just trash right now, said it time and time again, I should just sell up, sit on 5/6mil and then come back to it down the road if I feel like it and buy whatever I want, the competitive nature of this game is so pointless when you can literally lose due to constant nonsense and nothing you do.

I know for a fact this is my last 'fifa' or whatever its called going forwards, didnt think I'd want to bounce before TOTY though, why they had to go and ruin it is beyond me.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Might YOLO 4mil into 88's if they drop to a few k lower, could just do it now really but with nothing due out they should drop a tad more.

Batman

You're bang on the money there mate, I'm barely enjoying the game at all at the moment, I could have your R9 or get my.94 Puskas when hes released its still going to be the same..

Same tedious gameplay etc, WL is painful, Rivals is boring, SB's is dull, Swaps they've ruined..

The game was good, but its just nonsense right now, I'm contemplating giving up my 442 or 4231 and just going 35w again as its the only fun formation I find.

Who did you pick from swaps or what did you pick? I chose 92 Cafu, put an anchor on him and hes 94 rated RB with ridiculous defending and speed on paper, in game he is absolutely sh!t, I feel like I've been conned good and proper, hes getting dusted by slower players, weaker players are knocking him to the floor, I just dont get it, hes a proper liability for me.

The game is just trash right now, said it time and time again, I should just sell up, sit on 5/6mil and then come back to it down the road if I feel like it and buy whatever I want, the competitive nature of this game is so pointless when you can literally lose due to constant nonsense and nothing you do.

I know for a fact this is my last 'fifa' or whatever its called going forwards, didnt think I'd want to bounce before TOTY though, why they had to go and ruin it is beyond me.
Yeah it's like the players don't really matter that much. The overall experience is the same. My R9 doesn't make the game any less laggy or unresponsive and in fact he still doesn't even have a proper face so just reinforces how little EA care about quality control.

I've been playing mostly 4321 which leaves you kind of exposed but is a formation I've always liked in FIFA. I don't want to play 4222 like every boring park the bus and counter rat.

Damn sorry to hear Cafu is bad. That's crazy, he was a beast last year. I took the fodder packs because as much as I like Patrick, I cannot stand a 3 star weak foot in midfield and I have enough experience with EA to understand that they don't give a player like that out in swaps unless something better will be fairly accessible almost immediately afterwards. I have a feeling that we'll get some insane SBC like a Pogba or something that will eclipse him in the very near future. Overall I'm happy with the fodder I got from the 4 84x20's and the 82x20 or whatever it was. I got great pulls like Park Ji Sung, Wijnaldum and Tomori as well as the fodder to do Ribery and Messi and make coins selling my tradeable fodder. I now don't have to play anymore swaps and it built my fodder up really nicely for when they actually drop that killer SBC. I still have like 2.5 million liquid plus Mbappe tradeable so can always make changes and buy almost any player to add to the already great squad I have but I just have very little motivation to play the game in its present state.

I agree, I'm pretty resigned to being done with EA Sports once I truly get sick of this. If I make it to TOTS I would be very surprised.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
This new promo is beyond stupid..

So I want Dani Alves, could use him as a CDM but due to him having no club he only gets 1 chem as he can only link to Brazilians or is FUTBIN lieing to me?

Batman

This new promo is beyond stupid..

So I want Dani Alves, could use him as a CDM but due to him having no club he only gets 1 chem as he can only link to Brazilians or is FUTBIN lieing to me?
That's right. It's totally daft. You basically have to have either 3 other Brazilians in your lineup to get him on chem or a Brazilian icon but not obviously Cafu, the one you have. Even then he's only 4 star/3 star and Cuadrado is probably clear as a player. The chem system has totally destroyed squad building. I always have 1 or 2 players on 2 instead of 3. I can't even get Messi on full chem with 2 PSG teammates without using an Argentinian manager. It's a joke.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Its absolutely painful and its only going to get worse.

I've eventually got to add Puskas to mine, theres going to be solid players or icon releases people will swerve just because they cant fit the fools in!

Squad building should be fun not a constant headache and I swear theres not even a Brazilian manager in the game, same goes for Colombia, I cant get Cuadrado on 3 chem unless I go half full on Serie A.

I used to do 3 leagues minimum in my squad, now I'm just relying heavily on Heroes because they get full chem regardless, without them or when they are no longer viable I'm going to struggle again, the easiest options right now are just full Hero or Icon and sod off everything else.

Batman

Its absolutely painful and its only going to get worse.

I've eventually got to add Puskas to mine, theres going to be solid players or icon releases people will swerve just because they cant fit the fools in!

Squad building should be fun not a constant headache and I swear theres not even a Brazilian manager in the game, same goes for Colombia, I cant get Cuadrado on 3 chem unless I go half full on Serie A.

I used to do 3 leagues minimum in my squad, now I'm just relying heavily on Heroes because they get full chem regardless, without them or when they are no longer viable I'm going to struggle again, the easiest options right now are just full Hero or Icon and sod off everything else.
Agreed. Everything they do is hostile. How the hell do I have an icon who now offers no chemistry bonus to anyone but those of the same county? You can't sell your new system as being more friendly to a diverse squad when it's actually more restrictive than ever. It's just stupid. I have all of these great players that I can't possibly fit in together when in years past I would have been able to. It's just another thing that drives down the motivation to play.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I've got to the point I can barely make changes to my 11 without having to break it all down and start again.

My squad is now somewhat settled but I still dont particularly like it, it just does what it does.

I could go and buy whoever but I literally cannot be bothered as then a new promo comes out and its onto the next etc.

I'm definitely going all in on 88's at some point, probably tomorrow or Monday, 4mil+ all in, just waiting for a lot more to settle under 25k so I can diversify the picks.

Then I'm holding.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom