• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 23

jeremypkw

Any indications on which Arsenal players are getting a real face?

Fingers crossed White, Gabriel, Saliba, Tomiyasu, Smith-Rowe and Vieira get one.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What is seasons mode? I only do manager career mode and even then I simulate most of it as I like building and rebuilding the team. Sony gave us Fifa 22 for free a couple of months ago so I've been enjoying that actually. Not sure I want to buy a new version.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

What is seasons mode? I only do manager career mode and even then I simulate most of it as I like building and rebuilding the team. Sony gave us Fifa 22 for free a couple of months ago so I've been enjoying that actually. Not sure I want to buy a new version.
Online against others, buying packs and ****.

Used to play career mode too, but it's so full of bugs and players declining at 29, overpower them with training, etc. Football manager is much more enjoyable in that regard.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Saka 82? What is Sancho's rating then, 78?
Beware the might of Man United

- Ronaldo 90
- Casemiro 89
- De Gea 87
- Bruno 86
- Sancho 84
- Varane 84
- Antony 82
- Maguire 81

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If we go by Fifa we should just pack up because we have no chance.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Elneny seeing that gimp Turner be rated higher, is what probably lead to Mo collapsing and injuring his hamstring.

Keplaz

I've been waiting for Women's Teams to come to FIFA. Wanted to do an Arsenal career mode. Might buy this one early for a change. Usually pick it up when the price drops after Christmas.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Decided to start doing some seasons myself just to see, what was funny was in div 8 I got rekt a couple of times in really weird ways, put it down to bogey opponents. I got used to how seasons works and now I've had 39-0-8 record and currently in Div 4, will see if I can get to Div 1 and will post record at that point.

You'll get to Div 1 pretty easily, enjoy playing PSG 9/10 times though, it can become tedious :lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
You'll get to Div 1 pretty easily, enjoy playing PSG 9/10 times though, it can become tedious :lol:

Which team do you use btw? I tend to use either PSG, City or Madrid based on what takes my fancy but my favourite team to use is City tbh.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Which team do you use btw? I tend to use either PSG, City or Madrid based on what takes my fancy but my favourite team to use is City tbh.

Real Madrid, for some reason they feel and look like a big boy club in game.

PSG is definitely the easiest to use though, so overpowered mainly due to Mbappe.

City are good but I feel lack a clinical striker on 22.

Jasinho

Arsenal ratings on Fifa 23 have been released:
  1. CDM: Thomas Partey - 84 rated (upgraded from 83)
  2. CAM: Martin Ødegaard - 83 rated (upgraded from 82)
  3. ST: Gabriel Jesus - 83 rated (unchanged)
  4. RM: Bukayo Saka - 82 rated (upgraded from 80)
  5. GK: Aaron Ramsdale - 82 rated (upgraded from 74)
  6. LB: Kieran Tierney - 81 rated (upgraded from 80)
  7. CB: Gabriel - 81 rated (upgraded from 79)
  8. LM: Emile Smith-Rowe - 80 rated (upgraded from 76)
  9. CB: William Saliba - 80 rated (upgraded from 75)
  10. RB: Takehiro Tomiyasu - 79 rated (upgraded from 75)
  11. CB: Benjamin White - 79 rated (upgraded from 76 rated)
  12. LB: Oleksandr Zinchenko - 79 rated (downgraded from 80)
  13. CDM: Granit Xhaka - 79 rated (unchanged)
  14. LM: Gabriel Martinelli - 78 rated (upgraded from 76)
  15. GK: Matt Turner - 77 rated (upgraded from 75)
  16. CB: Rob Holding - 77 rated (unchanged)
  17. CAM: Fabio Vieira - 77 rated (upgraded from 72)
  18. CDM: Mohamed Elneny - 76 rated (downgraded from 77)
  19. RB: Cedric Soares - 75 rated (downgraded from 76)
  20. CM: Albert Sambi Lokonga - 75 rated (upgraded from 73)
  21. ST: Eddie Nketiah - 73 rated (downgraded from 74)
  22. RW: Reiss Nelson - 73 rated (unchanged)
  23. RM: Marquinhos - 73 rated (N/A)
Most ratings seem fair if we're basing it on just last season, though I would probably have Jesus at 85, Saka and Ødegaard at 84, Martinelli at 80 and Nketiah at 78.

Top Bottom