• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 23

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm going heavy on long hold investing again, I've already started picking up a few on the web app, Tuesday hopefully I can sell a load of sh!t and stock up on more, got to play the long game in my opinion for good returns.

Bit worried though as I heard you can only have 100max unnasigned.
Yeah they seem to have really tried to hobble trading. I've got a few K sitting there, I want to try to finish the advanced SBCs today as cheaply as possible and hope I get some useable pulls from that and then it will be focusing on figuring out investments. It will be interesting to see how the market changes now that PS and XB share a pool.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah they seem to have really tried to hobble trading. I've got a few K sitting there, I want to try to finish the advanced SBCs today as cheaply as possible and hope I get some useable pulls from that and then it will be focusing on figuring out investments. It will be interesting to see how the market changes now that PS and XB share a pool.

You might as well complete the SBC's when you get your 4600 no?

Will be interesting, PS was always a lot more expensive than Xbox, I imagine prices will go up or keep at PS prices.

Batman

You might as well complete the SBC's when you get your 4600 no?

Will be interesting, PS was always a lot more expensive than Xbox, I imagine prices will go up or keep at PS prices.
I'm like 2 squads into each of the advanced SBCs now. Honestly I think I'd have already finished them with the old chemistry system. I'm definitely going to have to wait to do some of them until Tuesday when the points load though, you're right. Yeah last year was my first time with PS prices so it will definitely be interesting to see what happens now. I think we'll probably see a lot more price range issues as EA learns the market impact themselves.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I'm like 2 squads into each of the advanced SBCs now. Honestly I think I'd have already finished them with the old chemistry system. I'm definitely going to have to wait to do some of them until Tuesday when the points load though, you're right. Yeah last year was my first time with PS prices so it will definitely be interesting to see what happens now. I think we'll probably see a lot more price range issues as EA learns the market impact themselves.

Price range issues: I packed Laporte, his minimum is 50k, no one is ever paying that for Laporte, even 25k is a push, literally cannot sell him.

Kroos, I think his minimum is something like 136k, like wtf again no one is ever paying that.

EA really know how to kill your hype and buzz for a game :lol:

Batman

Price range issues: I packed Laporte, his minimum is 50k, no one is ever paying that for Laporte, even 25k is a push, literally cannot sell him.

Kroos, I think his minimum is something like 136k, like wtf again no one is ever paying that.

EA really know how to kill your hype and buzz for a game :lol:
Yeah I had Busquets and his 28k minimum. They truly are unique in their ability to screw up. I count 3 Sbcs so far that initially were glitched and couldn't be submitted. Lovely stuff.

Batman

I had a sort of silver/blue bronze with a 15k minimum ...
Oh that's the new Sudamericana cards. Those actually might be worth a bit once their league SBC comes out but 15k is mad.

Batman

I had 2 decent pulls from my last couple of advanced SBCs. Kinglsey Coman in one pack and then Dirk Kuyt in another. I wish they were tradeable but decent pulls to use in the first few matches on Tuesday.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I had 2 decent pulls from my last couple of advanced SBCs. Kinglsey Coman in one pack and then Dirk Kuyt in another. I wish they were tradeable but decent pulls to use in the first few matches on Tuesday.

Untradeable rewards are always higher weighted in packs.

I got Milinkovic Savic, no use for him but he will come in handy for an SBC down the line.

I got Rashford out of one Marquee Match ups SBC, so hopefully that will have some value.

Havent got much right now but not complaining really as game isnt even out.

Batman

Untradeable rewards are always higher weighted in packs.

I got Milinkovic Savic, no use for him but he will come in handy for an SBC down the line.

I got Rashford out of one Marquee Match ups SBC, so hopefully that will have some value.

Havent got much right now but not complaining really as game isnt even out.
Yeah definitely. I don't mind useable untradeables or high rated fodder. I got Rashford untradeable on the first day. I think he should go for a bit for you even with the slight downgrade. He was always like 100k on release but these prices may be weird this year.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah definitely. I don't mind useable untradeables or high rated fodder. I got Rashford untradeable on the first day. I think he should go for a bit for you even with the slight downgrade. He was always like 100k on release but these prices may be weird this year.

I think his downgrade will affect the price, hes now got alternatives like Saint-Maximim, still should fetch 15-20k I imagine which is fine.

It all adds up at this stage and I'll dump it all back into long hold investments, a lot of my trading will depend on how much you can actually hold in unnasigned.

Have you made a start squad yet? I've got one in mind for about 70k-ish.

Batman

I think his downgrade will affect the price, hes now got alternatives like Saint-Maximim, still should fetch 15-20k I imagine which is fine.

It all adds up at this stage and I'll dump it all back into long hold investments, a lot of my trading will depend on how much you can actually hold in unnasigned.

Have you made a start squad yet? I've got one in mind for about 70k-ish.
True. I have the shell of one right now. It will probably be built around Coman and Kuyt. I've got Lucas Hernandez and Malicia as well so decent enough options for the left side of the team. I'm waiting to see what I pack from the 4600 points on Tuesday and then finishing the advanced SBCs to decide. I didn't even play the beta so my starter team will likely be totally untradeable as I'm just going to spam the goal and assist milestones for the Jumbo Rare Player Packs before I play competitively. Once I adapt to the gameplay then I'll see how many coins I've got and start thinking about spending on the starter squad versus investing.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
True. I have the shell of one right now. It will probably be built around Coman and Kuyt. I've got Lucas Hernandez and Malicia as well so decent enough options for the left side of the team. I'm waiting to see what I pack from the 4600 points on Tuesday and then finishing the advanced SBCs to decide. I didn't even play the beta so my starter team will likely be totally untradeable as I'm just going to spam the goal and assist milestones for the Jumbo Rare Player Packs before I play competitively. Once I adapt to the gameplay then I'll see how many coins I've got and start thinking about spending on the starter squad versus investing.

Yeah I'm waiting to see what I pack too and what comes from untradeables.

I will definitely be aiming for Inaki Williams + Felix up top for the first few weeks, I'm not planning on buying much until I can get some kind of read on the market.

Genuinely have no idea how its going to play out, first two months of 22 on Xbox everything was dirt cheap, now they've been combined I'm not sure which way it goes, more packs will be opened but more demand players.

I somewhat have my trading strategy ready though.

Batman

Yeah I'm waiting to see what I pack too and what comes from untradeables.

I will definitely be aiming for Inaki Williams + Felix up top for the first few weeks, I'm not planning on buying much until I can get some kind of read on the market.

Genuinely have no idea how its going to play out, first two months of 22 on Xbox everything was dirt cheap, now they've been combined I'm not sure which way it goes, more packs will be opened but more demand players.

I somewhat have my trading strategy ready though.
Solid plan. Inaki is always nasty in the early days. Yeah I'm kind of looking forward to the fact that it seems this game is going to be different in a lot of ways, from the market to the gameplay to some of the new things they've done with body types and running. Don't get me wrong, I would love to pack Mbappe early again but I'm also kind of looking forward to the grind of building up a team an trying some different players without just having an immediate God squad.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Solid plan. Inaki is always nasty in the early days. Yeah I'm kind of looking forward to the fact that it seems this game is going to be different in a lot of ways, from the market to the gameplay to some of the new things they've done with body types and running. Don't get me wrong, I would love to pack Mbappe early again but I'm also kind of looking forward to the grind of building up a team an trying some different players without just having an immediate God squad.

Yeah to be fair once I got my 'god squad' around TOTY on 22 the game was pretty over for me.

I actually like playing FIFA/football etc, thats why this year I'm going to take a different approach with less intention of getting the best players and more the actual players I want.

I played a lot of the end game with all sorts of god players and came to the conclusion that the players really dont matter that much as long as you arent using Harry Maguire or Charlie Austin etc.

Batman

Yeah to be fair once I got my 'god squad' around TOTY on 22 the game was pretty over for me.

I actually like playing FIFA/football etc, thats why this year I'm going to take a different approach with less intention of getting the best players and more the actual players I want.

I played a lot of the end game with all sorts of god players and came to the conclusion that the players really dont matter that much as long as you arent using Harry Maguire or Charlie Austin etc.
Yeah I'm excited to see if some of the more manual settings create a bit more of a skill gap that makes more players viable this year. At the end of 22 I had literally every top card in the game and I was bored out of my mind.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah I'm excited to see if some of the more manual settings create a bit more of a skill gap that makes more players viable this year. At the end of 22 I had literally every top card in the game and I was bored out of my mind.

I liked the end game as nothing really mattered and you could just play and use various top end icons.

Batman

I liked the end game as nothing really mattered and you could just play and use various top end icons.
I had Moments R9, Dinho, Pele and everything else and I was just bored because everyone had more or less the same players. This was the first year I played into August and I probably won't again lol

Top Bottom