• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa Street 2

haziqziqo

Hi guys...
I am trying to find out the "goods" and the "bads" about this game so anybody who knows this game please reply..... Also give me your opinion about this game>.... Thanks....

Tony Montana

Established Member
i Heard it's crap because it's too americanised with players called 'outfielders' and them playing in three-quarter length shorts.

Viper

Established Member
I got the game and its awesome.

It's a fun game. Tony Montana, none of the players are called 'outfielders'..

I'm sure you'd find it fun. I think its a brilliant game.

Rudeboy

when you first start it is prety good they have added some coll new stuff and the rule the steet mode is much better but as you get into it it get a bit repetative and you have to play matche where the firt person to score 30 goals wins which just take to long and you lose intrest.

jester

Established Member
its good, but very same-y. get bored very quickly. good to pick up and play though, especially with mates round

Latest posts+

Top Bottom