• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA Street

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
The demo is out now. Played for an hour or so and it's very, very good.

Uses the same physics as Fifa, and you can actually create your own team and player in the demo which you can take into the real game.

Try it! :)

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Just realized it's the wrong section of the forum, doh.

If any mod could move this to the games etc section it'd be much appreciated :)

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Played it for a few hours, and I really enjoyed it. I can see myself having a lot of fun online playing 3v3s and 4v4s with my friends.

Proof

Established Member
I already pre-ordered it. I didn't play the demo, but the reviews were positive from what I have seen. The game seems far more entertaining than the classic FIFA series.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
EA look to have messed this game up big style. My friend has an EA season ticket pass and so was able to get the game early, and he's told me that the online aspect is absolutely terrible.

Firstly, you can only play 3 different modes in ranked head to head seasons - 5v5, 6v6 and futsal. The more fun game types like last man standing, panna rules etc are not available to play online which is stupid.

Secondly, nobody plays the game like it's supposed to be played. The game is supposed to be all about skills, tricks and style, but everyone just plays it exactly like FIFA 12... passing the ball around and scoring sweaty goals.

Lastly, and this is probably the worst thing about it... you cannot use any of the real life teams online in head to head, or team play. You can only play as your created team from World Tour mode which I think is absolutely ridiculous.

I was really excited for this game, but after hearing all this I don't think I'm going to be buying it anymore. The online play is just too limited for my liking and I can see it getting very boring, very quickly.

Jbruin

Established Member
Nice one for that info ferrari, might not get this after hearing that, 1 other thing I saw mentioned about the online team play is that no one passes, just gets the ball in their area and tries to skill every play and score on their own.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Yeah, so uh, the game is terrible by the way.

If you haven't already bought it, don't. Buy some pins and stick them in your eyes instead, you'll have more fun and it's a lot cheaper.

Proof

Established Member
ferrarif50hunt said:
Yeah, so uh, the game is terrible by the way.

If you haven't already bought it, don't. Buy some pins and stick them in your eyes instead, you'll have more fun and it's a lot cheaper.
I cancelled my pre-order after I read your first post and bought FIFA 12. Thanks for the review. A friend of mine bought it full and doesn't seem to like it very much. I played it too, it's a fun game but not worth £40.

Top Bottom