• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA Uncovered - Netflix documentary

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Mods - If there is already a thread please put this where it belongs. I couldn't locate one so here we go:

I started to watch the FIFA Uncovered Netflix documentary and it has my blood boiling. Sepp Blatter, what a smug, corrupt piece of filth and that CONCACAF lowlife Jack Warner!

I am only in episode 1 and have 3 more to go... This is going to be a frustrating watch for sure.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

In episode 3 and just saw that CONCACAF was located in Trump Tower in NYC. You couldn't make this **** up! :facepalm:

Anyone that has Netflix has to watch this documentary. It is just one long list of absolute corrupt scoundrels.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom