• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

First Exclusive shots of FIFA 09

JazzG

Established Member
Bought live season yesterday and Arsenal are actually pretty decent now and Arshavin is really nippy in this game.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Hows the league going?

I've finally got the suscription, so I'll be starting to play again.

I recently played against the computer, and I was rubbish. :x

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
How Fifa decide the updates baffles me. Recently Carew and Heskey have both got worse. Which I would accept (although Carew is back to fitness so surely he should get better?) but Harewood has rocketed up and is now better than both of them despite not playing for about 3 months.

Do they just guess?

ricky1985

Established Member
Arshavin is 93 in the game now! Holy God he's unreal as well. Probably the best player I have used on there. And Van Persie's left foot - well, it's great fun.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Although Arshavin's on 93 I still dont get as much impact out of him as others with similar ratings. He's quick but not strong and though he has close control he doesnt have great skills, which I use a fair bit in my play.

The best player I've used on the game was Eduardo when he was on 90 a week or so back. So quick and the best finisher in the game. I was beating all the skidmark Man utd abusers 6 or 7 nil regularly that week.

Ricky i was a bit drunk last night but I vaguely recall showing you how it should be down with my Bayern.

ricky1985

Established Member
Yeah you smashed me, but then in the next one when I went 2-0 up in the first half, and was gone get some revenge you quit on me.

I hate Podolski and Luca Toni, bloody hard to deal with them! I'm seriously good with Arsenal now though. With the update they are out of this world. Arshavin is unbelievable, seriously he can do everything. Hopefully we see a similar thing in the real world.

James

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
Yeah you smashed me, but then in the next one when I went 2-0 up in the first half, and was gone get some revenge you quit on me.
:bash

I'd love to give you a game Bayern v Bayern dules, i fear for you.

nazo

Established Member
what's this ultimate team thing they released today?

apparently it's like the card game in the uefa game they made a few years ago. that was damn addicting i have to say and i hope this is even half as good. this might be enough for me to play the game again (after a month break)

James

Established Member
They've been experiencing alot of problems with their servers today (the whole network has been in melt down with the new COD maps being released too), so hard to tell. But, of what i did get to play, it's going to be seriously addictive. Download the 5 game free trial and see what you think.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Ok, so who here is the highest ranked in fifa 09? All I see is Dula claiming to be king (you wish). Any of you in top 100 or even top 1000?

James said:
They've been experiencing alot of problems with their servers today (the whole network has been in melt down with the new COD maps being released too), so hard to tell. But, of what i did get to play, it's going to be seriously addictive. Download the 5 game free trial and see what you think.

COD (Treyach) don't have anything to do with EA's **** servers. Since they released the Ultimate Team their servers have been overloaded and has been crashing. There's been a ton of complaints/whining on their official forum.

nazo said:
what's this ultimate team thing they released today?

apparently it's like the card game in the uefa game they made a few years ago. that was damn addicting i have to say and i hope this is even half as good. this might be enough for me to play the game again (after a month break)

It's an online manager mode with the ability to train, build up your team and trade with others online. I'd advice anyone not to buy it at the moment as it's unplayable thanks to EA's servers. The mode is bug ridden and has been crashing for me personally. I'd wait a few days/weeks for all bugs to be ironed out before taking the plunge.

Top Bottom