• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

First Exclusive shots of FIFA 09

James

Established Member
Shadow Moses said:
Ok, so who here is the highest ranked in fifa 09? All I see is Dula claiming to be king (you wish). Any of you in top 100 or even top 1000?

James said:
They've been experiencing alot of problems with their servers today (the whole network has been in melt down with the new COD maps being released too), so hard to tell. But, of what i did get to play, it's going to be seriously addictive. Download the 5 game free trial and see what you think.

COD (Treyach) don't have anything to do with EA's s**t servers. Since they released the Ultimate Team their servers have been overloaded and has been crashing. There's been a ton of complaints/whining on their official forum.
I meant Microsoft in general. You couldn't even buy any MS points or do anything for most of the day.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
My mistake. I had no problems on other games though.

oh, and Ultimate Team is stil broken. So no one should buy it.

Unforgiven

Established Member
Arsenal on the live season are probably the best team on the game currently. We have so much pace upfront it is unbelievable. I like to play:

---------Ade-----------Walcott

---Nasri------------------------Arshavin

Deadly.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
We're extremely good but not even close to being the best team.

Look no further than Chelsea, Pool & Barca. Torres and Gerrard are ridiculous with the update. I'd have rated us as the best with the previous update, where Edu was a 91.

Unforgiven

Established Member
Fifa have ruined the game with Torres, Ronaldo, Rooney and Berbatov with the live season.

Not a single player on any other team has a chance of catching them up, they run the 100m in about 6 seconds on the game, ridiculous it looks unreal.

nazo

Established Member
i just started playing fifa against lately and i remember why i gave up on it actually. i played two games online right now, first 5-0 winning against manu, second 7-1 winning against bayern, with both, the 'connection to the host' seemed to disconnect mysteriously. i need to play against people who don't disconnect whenever they're losing.

Unforgiven

Established Member
nazo said:
i just started playing fifa against lately and i remember why i gave up on it actually. i played two games online right now, first 5-0 winning against manu, second 7-1 winning against bayern, with both, the 'connection to the host' seemed to disconnect mysteriously. i need to play against people who don't disconnect whenever they're losing.

yep, the real downside to the game. Happened with me on 08 and 09 and the game creators cannot really do anything about it since it is the user going offline.
An offensive mail to the person you were playing against can help you feel better sometimes.

qs

Established Member
James said:
I am addicted to Ultimate Team

So am I. What formation are you playing and who have you got?

Only Arsenal players I have so far are Sagna, Denilson and Bendtner. Thinking of offloading Den and Nik though because they aren't that good and they don't fit in with my nationality plans. I'm rotating between German and English CMs and RM. Have 4 Greek defenders and greek goalkeepers too. Planning on getting English and French defenders for the future though because the Greeks are average and I've got a good base for an English defence in Rio and David James. Up front I've Petric who've I trained up to 90 over all and who I bought because I was to sign Eduardo and they'll partner each other. I've Heskey and Andy Johnson (up to 85) for an English front 2 then I've Higuain as well.

Mad addictive though. I've been training the **** out of my attack today and they've improved alot. Very happy with my team at the moment.

James

Established Member
qs said:
James said:
I am addicted to Ultimate Team

So am I. What formation are you playing and who have you got?

Only Arsenal players I have so far are Sagna, Denilson and Bendtner. Thinking of offloading Den and Nik though because they aren't that good and they don't fit in with my nationality plans. I'm rotating between German and English CMs and RM. Have 4 Greek defenders and greek goalkeepers too. Planning on getting English and French defenders for the future though because the Greeks are average and I've got a good base for an English defence in Rio and David James. Up front I've Petric who've I trained up to 90 over all and who I bought because I was to sign Eduardo and they'll partner each other. I've Heskey and Andy Johnson (up to 85) for an English front 2 then I've Higuain as well.

Mad addictive though. I've been training the s**t out of my attack today and they've improved alot. Very happy with my team at the moment.
Oh, i'm no where near happy with mine at the moment. I've only played 14 matches and managed to buy one gold pack, but the majority of the time i have been trying to bargain hunt for contracts, and build from there.

My best player at the moment is J.Zanetti, and i managed to get Doni in goal for 600 coins. Got a bit of pace with Cesar Delgado up front too. I'm planning my side around a 4-3-3, Brazilian, Spanish and Argentinian nationalities. Got alot of building to do though, so that could change depending on the next couple of gold packs i reckon.

Sounds like you're building a decent side there mate. What's your team chemistry at the moment?

gunnerGH said:
how much does ultimate team cost?
Don't know about the PS3, but it was 800ms points.

There are still a few bugs in the game (i won the bronze cup and wasn't awarded the trophy or the coins), but the servers have been improved massively.

I just wish i had more free time to waste on it :lol:

qs

Established Member
Them chemistry ranges from 80ish to 95 depending on who I have in.

If you decide to play 4-3-3 or any other non 4-4-2 formation we should trade. I actually have a very decent Brazillian centre half, rated 80 who's a 4-3-3 player available.

Anyway when you get settled we should talk.

My brothers just after getting Kolo for 650 with 32 games on his contract. Amazing Bargain. I'm swapping him for 4 of my unwanted players as he's in the squad building stage.

I've trained Petric up to 90 now so I'll be hunting for an Eduardo for the next few days.

gunnerGH it cost me €10 on PS3.

As for the bugs I think most of them are being ironed out. Occassional down time is about all you get now. There were quite a few the first couple of days though.

Rocafella

Established Member
Do you buy players from other people that they have put up for sale? Or are players just randomly listed?

James

Established Member
People put players up for trade, yeah. You can then use the coins you accumulate, or trade for players you have. You can also buy card packs (gold, silver, bronze).

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Anyone with UT, what's your team like?

Im trying to build the 'best' Arsenal team. I already have Clichy, Gallas, Sagna & Nasri. Also have Vieira and Henry. I might get Pires and train him to be better than he is currently rated.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom