• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

First Exclusive shots of FIFA 09

qs

Established Member
Shadow Moses said:
Anyone with UT, what's your team like?

Im trying to build the 'best' Arsenal team. I already have Clichy, Gallas, Sagna & Nasri. Also have Vieira and Henry. I might get Pires and train him to be better than he is currently rated.

I was going to do that but they have it set up with such stupid formations for players like Clichy so its hard to get decent chemistry going. I do have Toure, Sagna, Denilson and Bendtner at the moment though. Thinking of selling Denilson though, I've got him trained up to level 80.

Unforgiven

Established Member
I have found a new way to score thanks to the blackburn goal by Arshavin.

It requires good timing and practice but soon as the keeper goes down at the near post to get the ball of you, put loads of power on it and you roof it. I score most my goals from it now.

nazo

Established Member
i hate the ea servers. i beat a bunch of people but the servers decide not to include them as wins for some reason (after i log back on an hour or two later). when i lose it happens to let those go through :lol: messed up servers ftw.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
qs said:
Shadow Moses said:
Anyone with UT, what's your team like?

Im trying to build the 'best' Arsenal team. I already have Clichy, Gallas, Sagna & Nasri. Also have Vieira and Henry. I might get Pires and train him to be better than he is currently rated.

I was going to do that but they have it set up with such stupid formations for players like Clichy so its hard to get decent chemistry going. I do have Touré, Sagna, Denilson and Bendtner at the moment though. Thinking of selling Denilson though, I've got him trained up to level 80.

The formation thing is so annoying. They have Nasri in 4-5-1 and Clichy (LWB) with 5-2-1-2. I mean, they both play for Arsenal ..why not just have 4-4-2 for both?

I got rid of Denilson as soon as he appeared in one of the cards.

I also got Ade & RVP. I have a strike force of Henry, Ade, RVP & Carew.

qs

Established Member
I got the Arsenal crest and our home shirt. After that I had to sell Bentley because I couldn't stand to look at him in red and white.

Rocafella

Established Member
Also, there doesn't appear to be anywhere you can keep track of who you have bid on. Is this right?

Just bought my 1st player. 250 coins and he's a winger with 75 ability. Chuffed.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
qs said:
SM, hows your team going? Any interest in giving me Gallas? :p

:lol: you wish. My team is crazy. I played it non stop over the weekend. I've got close to the full French squad.

Frey, Mandana(sp?) Gallas, Evra, Clichy, Mexes, Zebina, Sagna, Ribery, Nasri, Malouda, Flamini, Diaby, Vieira, Nasri, Henry, Saha. I'm missing Benzema, Anelka & Trezeguet.

I also have Toure, Cesc, Essien, Ballack, Iniesta & Carew. I put RVP & Ade up for Trez/Benzema trade.

Manager: Arsène.

My team is Arsenal/France.

I need to stop playing it.

qs

Established Member
Nah theres nowhere to see all your bids, you just see a little paddle thingy beside them in the listings.

Skill points allow you enter different levels of tournaments.

outlaw_member

Established Member
So you could play people with the almost identical team as yourself? I'm still not sure how this thing works. What's all the cards and points about?

qs

Established Member
Shadow Moses said:
qs said:
SM, hows your team going? Any interest in giving me Gallas? :p

:lol: you wish. My team is crazy. I played it non stop over the weekend. I've got close to the full French squad.

Frey, Mandana(sp?) Gallas, Evra, Clichy, Mexes, Zebina, Sagna, Ribery, Nasri, Malouda, Flamini, Diaby, Vieira, Nasri, Henry, Saha. I'm missing Benzema, Anelka & Trezeguet.

I also have Touré, Cesc, Essien, Ballack, Iniesta & Carew. I put RVP & Ade up for Trez/Benzema trade.

Manager: Arsène.

My team is Arsenal/France.

I need to stop playing it.

You sound like you need a very trained up Faubert for your right win. Will swap for Fab or Iniesta. :p

I had all French, German and Italian players and Giggs and Toure until a couple of minutes ago when I decided I was bored of my team and wanted a Spanish midfield. So I bought Silva and Reira to get started. Have Baraja up for trade so just going get him back in my team. Thinking I might ditch both the French and the Germans and get all spanish midfield.

My teams great though. Italian defence is super. Buffon, Cheillini, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Legrottaglie, Molinaro all trained to over 90. Then as back up my french defence Gallas, Sagna, Zebina, Delpierre, some left back I cant remember who ws silver but nows over 90.

Midfield Giggs, N'Zogbia, Flamini, Diaby, Faubert, Borowski, Kringe, Schweinsteiger. All germans over 90 all french over 85.

Up front: Eddie, Petric, Klose, Podolski, Gomez, Cacau.

Team chemistry ranges from 91 to 95 depending whos in.

Moyes as manager.

Had 11k and didn't know what to be doing so I seen Silva at a decent price and bought, then got Reira cheap enough too so I'm gonna rebuild with an all Spanish midfield based around Cesc.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
I already have Steed Malbranque for RM but I could use Faubert as back up. What's his rating? I can trade Iniesta (87) for him.

My team chemistry is 100 - 95 depending on who's in. :D

qs

Established Member
His rating is 82. Definitely would trade of Iniesta. Last of the big Spanish mids I need.

Just Fab there now. 10k buy now. Was only posted a few seconds :lol:

Rocafella

Established Member
I have been picking up bargains all day. My latest is an upgraded to 87 Toure with 28 games to his contract for 300 coins. Just picked up Baptista for 400 coins too and an 84 LWB for 350.

qs

Established Member
Forget that Iniesta trade, just bought him for 5k.

That Toure is pretty good business. Got mine for 650 with 35 games. Who puts players up at those prices? Crazy! For 300 you could stick him in your collection and make a nice 200 coin profit sure. :lol:

Anyway I'm broke now but very happy to have got Fab and Iniesta. May pick up some spanish for the right mid position now but they're all pretty cheap.

Rocafella

Established Member
Just picked up Wenger for 150 coins. You can't put them up for any less than that. It's easy to get bargains. Qs, how do you make your money? I can't be assed playing game after game just to buy a crappy gold pack.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Look at a picture I found on EA's offical forum.

:shock: :shock:

He must have spent tons of MS points on the game

Rocafella

Established Member
Wow, what a loser. I don't see the fun in maxing out every single stat. I don't want a super team. Just a team of players I like. I don't bother playing online. You don't get any more points then from playing the computer, who are more of a challenge.

Top Bottom