• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

First Exclusive shots of FIFA 09

gunnerGH

Established Member
haha i hardly deserved that win. You were easily the better team.

Its good though, 2 matches and no lag time whatsoever.

Rematch later on?

Smartly Dressed Morris

Oh and a nice new feature is if you are playing someone online when the match is over and you select return "return to arena" you get asked if you want a rematch.

Saves a lot of fecking around if playing with friends etc.

jay-d

Established Member
Was just about to sign up when Ive seen you're on PS3 :(.

Any 360 lads on here got this game.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Just beat a spud online. 1-0 Adebayor 85mins get in! He was happy, got 2 red cards in the 5 mins that followed, haha

Smartly....how to I request a game with you. I couldnt find the option anywhere.

Smartly Dressed Morris

On the fifa menu select "online games mode" then select "view player hub" then hold down L1 and select your address book , find me on the list then hit x and select "invite to a game"

see you later for a best of 3 :)

go49oner

Established Member
Anyone here want a quick game(PS3), I can't believe 32 goals a season player Adebayor is rated 79!!!

nazo

Established Member
Really? Everywhere i've seen he's 85 i think or 84.
Could it be because of that live season thing they update every week? He's off form right now so when he scores 3 tomo (crosses fingers) he'll jump up a little more.

James

Established Member
This game is incredible.

If anyone has it on 360, drop me a PM with your gamertag and i'll add you.

James

Established Member
I'll add you up tomorrow. Mine's craddockafc.

Got to say, it's extremely realistic. I've already conceded a goal from a corner.

go49oner

Established Member
James said:
I'll add you up tomorrow. Mine's craddockafc.

Got to say, it's extremely realistic. I've already conceded a goal from a corner.
:lol: :lol: They've made Rooney unbelievably good in this game.

gunnerGH

Established Member
My Barca Team and fomation

-------------------Valdes-------------------

---Marques----Puyol--------Milito

------Xavi H---------Keita------------

-Iniesta-------------------------Messi

----------------Hleb----------------------

--------Etoo-----------Henry-------------

People online just cant deal with it!!!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I am nitr0n (that is a zero)

add me, me arsenal career hs started well but they keep stickign me on the left wing, I am like a goalscoiring Flamini

Lord Dula

Established Member
My xbox live gamertag is Lord Dula if anyone wants a beating - i warn you i'm good and often have plus 70% possession

Latest posts

Top Bottom