• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

First Exclusive shots of FIFA 09

James

Established Member
entropy13 said:
I don't know that dream team cheat...
Play single ranked matches, and 9 out of the 10 people you play will have teams consisting of Ronaldo, Kaka, Gerrard, Ferdinand, Buffon etc.

go49oner

Established Member
Haven't played FIFA 09 in while, But that has never happened to me. I thought since the 1st patch you could no longer use 'dream team' online.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
James said:
The number of people using the 'dream team' cheat is starting to ruin this game for me.

Starting? It has become a joke. Not only do they have superstar players but the stats have been edited to 99 overall. I Stopped playing the game about 2 weeks

invisibleman18

Established Member
Just got back home from a 3 month trip around the world so haven't played since before I left. Need to get back into it, let me know if any of you want a game on PS3.

invisibleman18

Established Member
Just had an online game of Fifa against Barcelona and this guy had all players who don't actually play for Barca. Torres, Ronaldo, Lampard, Essien, Evra etc. How has he done that? Has he cheated somehow or is there some way you can make a custom team?

Rocafella

Established Member
yea, they better get rid of it for fifa 10. i was playing clubs the other day and the team we were playing were barcelona and had drogba and ibrahimovic at centre back! it was ridiculous.

invisibleman18

Established Member
I'm fed up with the connection being "lost" every single time I'm winning. Pretty sure I have never once "lost connection" when I've been losing. Why bother if you're just going to quit every time you go behind?

entropy13

Established Member
invisibleman18 said:
I'm fed up with the connection being "lost" every single time I'm winning. Pretty sure I have never once "lost connection" when I've been losing. Why bother if you're just going to quit every time you go behind?

Not a nice way of losing it then? :wink: :p

Top Bottom