<

First Exclusive shots of FIFA 09

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by jay-d, May 31, 2008.

1. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

2. James

James New Member Elite

The number of people using the 'dream team' cheat is starting to ruin this game for me.

3. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

I don't know that dream team cheat...

4. James

James New Member Elite

Play single ranked matches, and 9 out of the 10 people you play will have teams consisting of Ronaldo, Kaka, Gerrard, Ferdinand, Buffon etc.

5. go49oner

go49oner New Member

Haven't played FIFA 09 in while, But that has never happened to me. I thought since the 1st patch you could no longer use 'dream team' online.

6. Shadow Moses

Shadow Moses Well-Known Member

Starting? It has become a joke. Not only do they have superstar players but the stats have been edited to 99 overall. I Stopped playing the game about 2 weeks

7. invisibleman18

invisibleman18 New Member Elite

Just got back home from a 3 month trip around the world so haven't played since before I left. Need to get back into it, let me know if any of you want a game on PS3.

8. invisibleman18

Just had an online game of Fifa against Barcelona and this guy had all players who don't actually play for Barca. Torres, Ronaldo, Lampard, Essien, Evra etc. How has he done that? Has he cheated somehow or is there some way you can make a custom team?

9. Lord Dula

Lord Dula New Member Elite

cheated in my book - i always file a complaint against the ****ers

10. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

yea, they better get rid of it for fifa 10. i was playing clubs the other day and the team we were playing were barcelona and had drogba and ibrahimovic at centre back! it was ridiculous.

11. Unforgiven

Unforgiven New Member

wait do you could technically play Silvestre up front and he would score goals?

12. invisibleman18

I'm fed up with the connection being "lost" every single time I'm winning. Pretty sure I have never once "lost connection" when I've been losing. Why bother if you're just going to quit every time you go behind?

13. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Not a nice way of losing it then? :wink: :p