• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

First Exclusive shots of FIFA 09

gunnerGH

Established Member
YeahBee said:
I am nitr0n (that is a zero)

add me, me arsenal career hs started well but they keep stickign me on the left wing, I am like a goalscoiring Flamini

Are you Xbox or PS3?

Rocafella

Established Member
Got this on 360 earlier. Love the 10 on 10 online Be A Pro. Had no lag whatsoever. This game is quality.

James

Established Member
Yeah, the online BAP mode is brilliant, although when it gets up to numbers of around 10 it's a bit stupid. Finally got round to setting up a club with a few of my mates.

Lord Dula

Established Member
A few things that piss me off about this - there are too many kiddy United fans who play online. The amount of time's I've turned down a match cos they've chosen Man Utd is getting silly.

I also hate the fact that Arsenal aren't rated as high as Liverpool.

RvP is gash in the game.

I usually line up with :-

Almunia
Sagna
Toure
Gallas
Clichy
Walcott
Cesc
Diaby
Nasri
RvP
Ade

gunnerGH

Established Member
Wow. Just got beat 6-0 by Portsmouth. After a promising start to this game ive gone unbelieveably ****

gunnerGH

Established Member
I got banged 4-0 online against Liverpool as well, I was Chelsea. Back to the drawing board for a bit I think.

Re-match later on Smartly?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Whats with all you x-box guys?

would like to get this for ps3 but broke as usual. :(

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

nah my ps3 is fine. Collecting dust as we speak. It did breakdown once but I got it replaced pretty quickly.

When I said Im broke I meant cash. Cause of Uni and other commitments I can't really afford to splurge on the new fifa :(

You guys make it sound so sick aswell.
I really should have got x-box instead. Its much cheaper and they virtually have the same games.

Anyways, Ill get it soon enough, get online then you will all be pissed.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom