• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

First Person Shooter games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I am not a maniac for First Person Shooter games but I do play some FPS games that is recommended good by friends
I want to know what FPS you guys like

For me I like:

Call Of Duty Series – the latest was awesome – graphics, AI, story all top grade –
I've played CoD 3, CoD 4, and the latest CoD World at War all wth satisfaction
Sniper Elite – for those crazy about sniping -
Medal of Honor Allied Assault
And the legendary – Counter Strike – there were lots of sleepless nights cause of this game

Anybody want to recommend me anything else?

entropy13

Established Member
Sorry Rain Dance but this thread won't probably last that much. Until a mod sees this I think.

DREVAK

Established Member
Unless we quickly modify it a bit and talk about the Half-Life mod International Online Soccer! It is, or at least used to be, a first person game. And obviously there was shooting involved, too! That was fun. Both times I played it. Against three and seven people respectively. Ah, the memories.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But I thought this is the game discussion?

Is only football games allowed in the forum

DREVAK

Established Member
That's right, it has to be football related. At least it had to be the last time a supposedly off topic discussion took place.

go49oner

Established Member
*In before Asa sees this thread*

Left4Dead is an amazing game, also heard good things about Resistance 2, may get that. didnt really like the new COD thought it was step back from the COD4.

And yes HL2 is the best FPS game money can buy, 4 years on and no other game has come even close.

qs

Established Member
Resistance 2 is great in 1p but online its not as good as COD. I like WAW now, took a while to get into but its good. Really looking forward to Modern Warfare 2 though. Modern weapons are much better.

nazo

Established Member
Smartly Dressed Morris said:
For ps3 owners a must have game out in a few weeks......

Killzone 2 :)

I'm still deciding, should i buy it in the first week or buy it later. I have too many games to beat and i barely have time so i dunno. I WILL be buying it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom