• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fixing Cup Draw's

A

Anonymous

Jusus nowt changes, consipiracys everywhere.

Laugh out loud, talk about the worst supporter in the world ;D

Andrew

patrick42uk said:
come on, really? are we that up our own arse that every negative thing is a consipiracy?

Yeah. People always talk about how we think everything is a conspiracy. Well this kind of proves it.

Soler

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
come on, really? are we that up our own arse that every negative thing is a consipiracy?

So why have we drawn Chelsea four years in a row? Why is it that Arsenal have only played Premiership teams in this years FA Cup? How come we draw Middlesbrough in January like we did?

I can understand where this conspiracy theorom against Arsenal comes from (we all know the FA doesn't stand for "Football Association" :wink: ). Why can't we draw Northampton Town, Telford United, etc.?

quattro

i dont know about conspiracies, but that boro draw was just plain bizarre. its like fate that they want to bore arsenal's flowing football to death with boro's defensive style for four games in one month!

AdamT

not paranoid = naive. everyone knows that football is big business nowadays and in business people play dirty.

how long have the press (owned by business with football interests) been biased against us? ever since we challenged the supremacy of the money wagon.(united of course)

how long have the FA (owned by big business etc) been biased against us? same answer as above.

so can someone tell me why the draw would NOT be rigged? its in our enemies (see above) interest to give us the toughest draw, they want liverpool to knock us out. keeping the fa cup just a red herring to disguise their intent.

personally i think most things in life are rigged to some extent ie elections in zimbabwe. hee hee

and many refereeing decisions like last season bolton game hacked to bits no cards shown, and campbell red card cos of nonexistent elbow.that cost us the league which is good for viewing numbers worldwide if united win their fans remain interested and stay on the bandwagon.

Arjan

EJub said:
I have heard of the same trick, but with heat.

I remember some quote out there where one
of the people in the draw felt heated balls.

That can be done to fix teams up, or to keep them apart.

That's right, just put the balls in the oven/ microwave before the draw, it was rumoured here in Holland because of the UEFA draw for 2004 against the Czech republic 4 times in a row and on top of that a pairing with Germany, both opponents are not really loved over here!

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom