• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fixture Updates

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Yet again we have the honour of being the Monday night game

Seems odd as I thought all 5th round games were due to be played midweek? Then again this works in our favour as no weekend game (was due to play city) before a longer rest after the cup game.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Then again this works in our favour as no weekend game (was due to play city) before a longer rest after the cup game.
Hurts Pompey as well because they play Saturday afternoon in the league.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I like Pompey even though they still hate us for that game where Pires dived to win that penalty.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Hurts Pompey as well because they play Saturday afternoon in the league.

That's unfair on them

Wonder what type of team they'll put out for the league game

They're in contention for playoffs so I'll be surprised if they rest anyone

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would love to win another FA Cup, so really looking forward to this...

...last time we played Portsmouth in the cup, love that team, love Henry the most :drool:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good at least we'll have extra day to prepare 2 days it's just too short specially after playing against Liverpool

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Very short turnaround time between seasons if this happens, going out of the EL might've been a blessing

Top Bottom