• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

flamini happy at arsenal

Canuck

Established Member
I'm certainly happy that Flamini has settled so well with us. His performances to date have been very good and he's going to be a familiar sight to us in the coming season. Great by me, I think he's tireless and committed and brings some of the qualities we lacked through parts of this season.
I also hope that Eboue and Quincy can build on good performances in the last little while. These players will be the building blocks for our future team at the Grove.

namliam

Hearing comments like that is a refreshing change from the general immodesty so common amongst the young footballers today. Both him and Fabregas appear to be quiet modest and hard working players, and seeing the potential in both, its great knowing that they won't be derailed by the money, fame or stardom.

Mark

Established Member
Great attitude. Going to be a really great player. Another gem of a signing by Wenger.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Good to hear that he likes it here. He has fitted in really well this season, showing us his commitment and potential in the performances we have seen so far.

Keep it up Mathieu

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom