• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Flamini trouble again

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianfrance

Established Member
lewdrikis said:
I think our European members are taking the spirit of liberty, equality and fraternity a bit too far here.

Tony Adams wouldn't have stood for this kind of thing!

I think our Admin and mods are a bit too much serious :mrgreen:

slapz

lewdikris said:
I think our European members are taking the spirit of liberty, equality and fraternity a bit too far here.

He'd have taken you all to the boozer and got yer p*ssed out yer brains

brianfrance

Established Member
slapz said:
lewdikris said:

He'd have taken you all to the boozer and got yer p*ssed out yer brains
It's surely my french, but I can't understand what you mean!!

JazzG

Established Member
lewdikris said:

Far too much loving go on here, far too much for my liking.

Whats the deal with these European men kissing each other on the cheek, maybe it is because we are bought up but you give a bloke a kiss in this country and you would probably awake the next day in the local hospital!!

I don't know if we are too stuborn and proud or the European men are straight up gay tbh.

brianfrance said:
It's surely my french, but I can't understand what you mean!!

He is saying Adams would of taken you to the pub and given you lots of alcohol and you would of got very drunk.

Excuse slapz for his poor english, he is from the north you see ;)

JazzG

Established Member
brianfrance said:
Isn't Gary Neville from the North :?: :mrgreen:
Anyway thanks for the translation in english :lol:

Yes Gary Neville is from the north, hence him being a dumbass ;)

brianfrance

Established Member
An ass :?: :arrow:
ane.jpg

Poor northerner :lol: :lol:

Adam

Established Member
Oh my. Far from flattering to Slapz. Too much discovery channel in France?

Perhaps Slapz will reply by calling Brian a naturist... (no picture of that to be posted thankyou very much :wink: )

nnaife

Sorry going back to the flamini thing, can OM and the FFF still prevent him playing for Arsenal after FIFA and the EFA authorised his moved to arsenal?

Gurgen

Established Member
nnaife said:
Sorry going back to the flamini thing, can OM and the FFF still prevent him playing for Arsenal after FIFA and the EFA authorised his moved to arsenal?

Must be the first time I see anyone apologizing for going back on topic :lol:

lewdikris

Established Member
Forget Flamini, it's much more fun accusing all Frenchmen of being Gay and all Northeners of being donkey ****ers. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom