• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Flamini trouble again

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianfrance

Established Member
****ing viking you are mate
mdr6.gif

And have a look back, we won against Cesar at Gergovie, and didn't have luck at Alesia. Also, our attack in Roma may work, but again we didn't have luck...if only the geese had not howled, Italians may speak French now
bras.gif

Anders Limpar

I just hope it doesn't end up with Arsenal loosing points in the table as a punishment for using a player not allowed...

Figers crossed

patrick42uk

Established Member
Anders Limpar said:
I just hope it doesn't end up with Arsenal loosing points in the table as a punishment for using a player not allowed...

Figers crossed

no chance of that. the fa allowed us to play him, backed by FIFA. its the french federation that have issues, and they have no power over awarding premiership points

Gurgen

Established Member
brianfrance said:
f****g viking you are mate
mdr6.gif

And have a look back, we won against Cesar at Gergovie, and didn't have luck at Alesia. Also, our attack in Roma may work, but again we didn't have luck...if only the geese had not howled, Italians may speak French now
bras.gif

Well you did win at Orleans :lol:

Jinn

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
Anders Limpar said:

Figers crossed

no chance of that. the fa allowed us to play him, backed by FIFA. its the french federation that have issues, and they have no power over awarding premiership points

Yep. FIFA backing us means that there's virtually no chance of us getting 'punished'.

brianfrance

Established Member
Gurgen said:
brianfrance said:
f****g viking you are mate
mdr6.gif

bras.gif

Well you did win at Orleans :lol:
And Poitiers (Charles Martel!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

lewdikris

Established Member
If life was a war, the French would lose every time.

And, according to this thread, they're all gay.

Well, BrianFrance is anyway. 8)

Legend#1

Established Member
This has to be the funniest thread ever...

Started off seriously but seriously went downhill at Page 5

A

Anonymous

lewdikris said:
No.

Only if you're French.

And your name's BrianFrance.

You'll always be Miss Goonerette, Scottish Lass.

leave brianfrance alone :eek:

and if i was miss goonerette would i have i "want" to be miss goonerette in my sig? silly :roll:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Scottish Lass said:
lewdikris said:
No.

Only if you're French.

And your name's BrianFrance.

You'll always be Miss Goonerette, Scottish Lass.

leave brianfrance alone :eek:

and if i was miss goonerette would i have i "want" to be miss goonerette in my sig? silly :roll:
You can be my Mrs. Goonerette if you want ;D

brianfrance

Established Member
lewdikris said:
If life was a war, the French would lose every time.

And, according to this thread, they're all gay.

Well, BrianFrance is anyway. 8)

We can't win wars, we are zen
zen.gif

Gurgen

Established Member
Well Napoleon was good, until that git decided to attack Russia in the middle of the winter, and all his soldiers wearing those white French tights :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom