• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Florida Cup: Arsenal vs Inter Milan | CANCELLED Due to Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I just remembered the last time we played them was when we battered them 1-5 away in the CL. It's so depressing watching how good that team was. Titi was just unplayable.

I still hope we can get back to this level one day, but I know that won't be possible with Arteta here.

Hopefully, we win our first trophy of the season.

Yeah, awful matchday thread, I know.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can we leave Hector with them? They can take him back to Milan.

Btw got my notepad out for this one as my AM scouting duties start here. It’s an honour to be appointed AM’s chief scout.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
While in the USA, will Inter Milan be playing Inter Miami? Could be resentment from Inter Milan. Might be a bit like AFC Wimbledon playing MK Dons.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I just remembered the last time we played them was when we battered them 1-5 away in the CL. It's so depressing watching how good that team was. Titi was just unplayable.

I still hope we can get back to this level one day, but I know that won't be possible with Arteta here.

Hopefully, we win our first trophy of the season.

Yeah, awful matchday thread, I know.
Can't believe we went from Henry to years of Bendtner, Chamkh, Giroud and Lacazette. That's basically a war crime, it's RVP's fault for being a crock tbh but still.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Why should we care about this? Is like Arsenal playing Arsenal from Argentina.
It was just Inter Milan Suing Inter Miami over Trademark issue of the word 'Inter'. Where would this end? Say for example a Team from Memphis wanted to be known as 'Real Memphis'. Would Real Madrid be consulting there Lawyers?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The first goal in that video, in the opening post...does anyone remember the quiz section, in the 03/04 season review DVD?

It recreated that move (and a few others) were each pass was a question about Arsenal, but if you got the wrong answer, it cut to a miss from that season rather than the actual goal...I remember enjoying completing that quiz as a kid.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Can we leave Hector with them? They can take him back to Milan.

Btw got my notepad out for this one as my AM scouting duties start here. It’s an honour to be appointed AM’s chief scout.
If we're selling Hector to them, I would advice that we definitely do not start him

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

The first goal in that video, in the opening post...does anyone remember the quiz section, in the 03/04 season review DVD?

It recreated that move (and a few others) were each pass was a question about Arsenal, but if you got the wrong answer, it cut to a miss from that season rather than the actual goal...I remember enjoying completing that quiz as a kid.
Don't take this the wrong way but you are a special kind of anorak to remember that.

Riou

Don't take this the wrong way but you are a special kind of anorak to remember that.

Anorka...a waterproof jacket, typically with a hood, of a kind originally used in polar regions.

Cheers, mate!

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Anorka...a waterproof jacket, typically with a hood, of a kind originally used in polar regions.

Cheers, mate!
"Anorak" /ˈænəræk/ is a British slang term which refers to a person who has a very strong interest, perhaps obsessive, in niche subjects. This interest may be unacknowledged or not understood by the general public. The term is sometimes used synonymously with "geek" or "nerd"

Any of this sound familiar? ;)

Riou

"Anorak" /ˈænəræk/ is a British slang term which refers to a person who has a very strong interest, perhaps obsessive, in niche subjects. This interest may be unacknowledged or not understood by the general public. The term is sometimes used synonymously with "geek" or "nerd"

Any of this sound familiar? ;)

That does sound like a few freaks on here, tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
that will affect bit or pre-season if true not too late to invite another team to play i guess maybe from Mexican league if their league is on pre season as well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
that will affect bit or pre-season if true not too late to invite another team to play i guess maybe from Mexican league if their league is on pre season as well.

Don't know how the COVID situation is in Mexico, but that would likely not make it better depending on how things are there.

Would be safer to get an MLS team and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom