• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Florida Cup: Arsenal vs Inter Milan | CANCELLED Due to Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You sound like a petulant child who never left the id phase. Life isn't all sunshine and roses. There's a lot of things I would like to do or not do. You think I like paying taxes? I don't but that's part of living in society. I'd like to be able to reach through the phone when I read braindead posts like what you've written but sadly that's not possible and I accept that.

Sometimes, you have to see a job through. What your infantile brain can't grasp is that you are why this is taking longer to resolve than it should. If people like you didn't whine and cry and kick and scream at every turn, the virus wouldn't have been able to circulate around long enough for all these variants to arise. Had people like you just put your big boy pants on instead of moaning about wearing some cloth on your face for a few minutes at a time, this would have an end in sight. You couldn't do it because you don't want to and now you think others are to blame for not being able to swim upstream against the tide of your stupidity and selfishness.

Grow the hell up and maybe we can actually see normalcy again or keep doing what you're doing, contributing to the problem and ensure that this is an issue forever. Those are the only 2 options. You keep fighting some pretty basic societal requests so that we can address it and it won't be addressed so you'll keep fighting. Either break the loop by behaving rationally or kindly shut up and let the adults work around you.
Thanks for posting! Much of what you wrote cannot be stated enough times! We are dealing with a virus that follows some very basic rules. As a society we need to fight it according to those rules. Only way that works.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You sound like a petulant child who never left the id phase. Life isn't all sunshine and roses. There's a lot of things I would like to do or not do. You think I like paying taxes? I don't but that's part of living in society. I'd like to be able to reach through the phone when I read braindead posts like what you've written but sadly that's not possible and I accept that.

Sometimes, you have to see a job through. What your infantile brain can't grasp is that you are why this is taking longer to resolve than it should. If people like you didn't whine and cry and kick and scream at every turn, the virus wouldn't have been able to circulate around long enough for all these variants to arise. Had people like you just put your big boy pants on instead of moaning about wearing some cloth on your face for a few minutes at a time, this would have an end in sight. You couldn't do it because you don't want to and now you think others are to blame for not being able to swim upstream against the tide of your stupidity and selfishness.

Grow the hell up and maybe we can actually see normalcy again or keep doing what you're doing, contributing to the problem and ensure that this is an issue forever. Those are the only 2 options. You keep fighting some pretty basic societal requests so that we can address it and it won't be addressed so you'll keep fighting. Either break the loop by behaving rationally or kindly shut up and let the adults work around you.
Funny how mad a post calling him a petulant child and immature but wrote 3 childish paragraphs having a tantrum lmao.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Funny how mad a post calling him a petulant child and immature but wrote 3 childish paragraphs having a tantrum lmao.
The lockdown zealots get so aggressive when you ask logical questions :lol: man said he wants to reach through the phone ffs. Can’t even have a rational conversation with these people, yet I’m the one that’s ‘petulant’

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The lockdown zealots get so aggressive when you ask logical questions :lol: man said he wants to reach through the phone ffs. Can’t even have a rational conversation with these people, yet I’m the one that’s ‘petulant’
Man had a complete mental breakdown over a fairly normal thought, I haven't even seen him have that much energy for the Joker.

Gunner D

Man had a complete mental breakdown over a fairly normal thought, I haven't even seen him have that much energy for the Joker.
Selina Kyle must be giving him grief mate. She is quite mouthy tbf. I wouldn’t be able to handle her.

Game Over

Yes, let's hide forever from a virus we have multiple effective vaccines for...

Scared Hiding GIF by Cartoon Network

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yes, let's hide forever from a virus we have multiple effective vaccines for...

Scared Hiding GIF by Cartoon Network
Nobody is saying to hide. Yeah we have multiple effective vaccines and now we have multiple mutated variants which challenge the efficacy of the vaccines. We got very lucky that this isn't even even deadlier than it is and it's quite clear to everyone with sense that when something with a higher rate of mortality comes around(and probably sooner rather than later) people like yourself of low intelligence, morality and character will spread it like wildfire through resistance to simple, basic practices like social distancing and wearing a mask. You're the kind of person that would still be partying on the deck of the Titanic rather than getting in a lifeboat because you think it's edgy to thumb your nose at the iceberg. The only people who have any respect for that infantile outlook are other broken clowns looking for an ignorant circle jerk on the internet.Bravo.

Game Over

Nobody is saying to hide. Yeah we have multiple effective vaccines and now we have multiple mutated variants which challenge the efficacy of the vaccines. We got very lucky that this isn't even even deadlier than it is and it's quite clear to everyone with sense that when something with a higher rate of mortality comes around(and probably sooner rather than later) people like yourself of low intelligence, morality and character will spread it like wildfire through resistance to simple, basic practices like social distancing and wearing a mask. You're the kind of person that would still be partying on the deck of the Titanic rather than getting in a lifeboat because you think it's edgy to thumb your nose at the iceberg. The only people who have any respect for that infantile outlook are other broken clowns looking for an ignorant circle jerk on the internet.Bravo.

So from my one sentence and one GIF, you've some how concluded I am of low intelligence, low morality, low character, anti-social distancing and anti-mask?

I'm completely fine with wearing a mask. I'm fully vaccinated. I just don't agree shutting down the planet is a sensible solution, when we have a working vaccine.

You need to chill out. You're embarrassing yourself in here.

Gunner D

So from my one sentence and one GIF, you've some how concluded I am of low intelligence, low morality, low character, anti-social distancing and anti-mask?

I'm completely fine with wearing a mask. I'm fully vaccinated. I just don't agree shutting down the planet is a sensible solution, when we have a working vaccine.

You need to chill out. You're embarrassing yourself in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom