• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

flying to bolton

Aussie

Established Member
Maybe you could throw a few bombs out the window as are you flying over Manchester. I will mark Ruud's house for you so you know where to aim.

KoLo28

Aussie said:
Maybe you could throw a few bombs out the window as are you flying over Manchester. I will mark Ruud's house for you so you know where to aim.

Just look for an open paddock, with one stable and a crazy horse diving all over the place.

A.Hussain

KoLo28 said:
Aussie said:

Just look for an open paddock, with one stable and a crazy horse diving all over the place.

ROFL :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom